Chp.23

-AUTHOR POV-

We then take a look back between Omni-Man and Invincible...as Invincible crashes towards a snow mountain, and yet to accidentally cause an avalanche, snow falling and crashing through a little town, killing the peoples there and destroying houses as well...and all cause of Omni-Man...he showed up and to then pick Invincible up from the snow...

Omni-Man: Had enough yet?

Invincible was beaten up, bloody as well, busted nose, and lips as well...

Invincible: I-Ill stop you...!

Omni-Man: I'm ready when you are!

He swings a punch to her, seeming her flying away, crashing towards another mountain and Omni-Man arriving...

Omni-Man: You're doing this for nothing, being apart of the empire will make earth better than how it was.

Mary: I-I don't...wanna resist...!

Omni-Man: Thats why WE are here! To keep them from resisting, to show them how wrong they are, how pointless it is! That they can be part of something bigger...or die!

Invincible puts up her fists...

Invincible: I-I won't let you-

She then gets punched to the ground by her father...

Omni-Man: You wanna die for this planet?! Fine! What's 17 more years?!

He throws two punches at her...

Omni-Man: I can always start again!

Another punch...

Omni-Man: Make another kid! And this time will be a boy and name him Mark instead!

Omni-Man with no hesitation started punishing his own daughter by punching her, and kept punching her over and over and over again, even braking some of her teeth out.....and then suddenly...Omni-Man started to get a little flashback...when Mary was just a little girl...

-FLASHBACK-

We take a look at a park, where it seems to be having a softball play off, and to see little Mary about to bat next...and people cheering for her and her team, her mother Debbie of course...and as for Nolan...he seem to be bothered, and yet didn't wanted to see the game and seeing Mary play rather than taking her somewhere else, so Debbie walks up to him...

Debbie: What are you doing?

Nolan: *sighs* If I have to watch this...game...then I would have a better view from above.

Debbie: Heh, You know you can't do that, it's bad enough if you're standing here like a weirdo, come sit down.

Nolan: Debbie, this is a waste of everyone's time. There is so much I could be doin mg right now.

Then, Mary is about to bat already, as she's ready for it...and yet is happy to have so much fun playing some softball....

Debbie: Look at Mary, you and I, we made her, she's ours, when she feels joy, we feel joy. See that look on her face? How can you not feel the same way as her?

Nolan: ...

Debbie: As we get older, is hard to feel that, the way of the world, it boxes us down.

Nolan: ...Well...

And then, the pitcher pitched the ball at Mary, and she manages to hit the ball and hit a ball and make a run for as the crowd and Debbie cheers for her..