talking to a lady (1/?)

what's up! so this time, the lyrics were from the song "BO$$" by Fifth Harmony (if you don't know who they are, i'm disappointed. /hj). go listen to it if you haven't! -which i doubt-.
this is a MtF thing lol. 
anyway, italics usually mean thinking. but first, before we go into this one shot, I want to remind you all that this is complete FANFICTION. This has no relation to the real IRL TommyInnit or other mcyt/dream smp members. ENJOY!

Tw; cussing, incorrect pronouns

----

I've always felt. . . different. Like I wasn't ever really myself. Every time I looked in the mirror, I just felt like I wasn't who I truly wanted to be. It started when I was 7 or 8. I've always just ignored it, though. I haven't told anyone either. 

It wasn't until 2 years ago I started questioning it more than usual. It started with the subtle "This isn't my style." But then started appealing to more. . . feminine clothing. Like skirts, dresses, heels, etc. Then, makeup and nail polish came into play. I kept eyeing my mum's makeup and thinking about buying some online. Then, I noticed how flat my chest was, how short my hair was, how masculine I looked. I was disgusted. Then, the things that have always bothered me in my life. My name. "Tommy", "Tom", "Toms". Then people called me he/him. It always left a pit in my stomach, wishing they'd call me something different, per say. I didn't know what, though. 

'Till I learned more about the LGBTQ+. I didn't realize how much I related to Transgender. I started looking more into the LGBTQ+, especially Transgender. I've heard about how hormones and puberty shit affected your feelings and made you question your gender or sexuality. But I don't think this is a phase. I think I might actually be Trans.

Then I remember, who to better ask advice from but my good old friend Eret? They should be able to help me. Along with Niki. I could trust them enough to ask and tell them both about this, what's the worst thing that could happen? It's not like they aren't supportive.

I stop staring at myself in the mirror and head over to my computer. I turned them and went onto Discord.

TommyInnit
eret!
eret
eret
eret vc
vc
vc
important
pls vc
eret, king, be so kindly to vc???????????

Eret
tommy?
it's 2 am what's wrong?
what happened?

Right. I probably shouldn't be calling them right now. Pretty selfish move, there.

TommyInnit
oh, shit it's that late?
sorry big man didn't mean to disturb you
we can talk tomorrow

Eret
tommy it's fine
what happened

TommyInnit
vc?

Eret called me, and I accepted.

"Hello? Tommy? What happened? Is everything okay?" Eret exclaimed, but not too loud since it's two.

"Hey, uh, Eret." I responded, nervously scratching my head. This was a mistake. I'm so annoying. "I really feel bad for waking you, but I need. . . advice." I wince. He's probably going to yell at me for calling him over a stupid fucking reason. I messed everything up, once again. Way to go.

"Of course, it's fine, Tommy. What advice do you exactly need about?" They said in a calmful manner. I was surprised. Usually, people would be annoyed and angry.

"Erm. . ." My starts anxiety bubbling up. God damn it, I never think these things through. "Gender wise." That came out more fearful than I wanted.

"Are you confused?"

"I-I think. But I've been feeling this way since I was seven. Or eight."

"Feeling what way? Like you have different pronouns?"

"Kind of. I've been feeling like. . . well- I don't know how to explain it."

"Take your time and explain it in the easiest way you can think of."

"Well, the easiest way to say it is uh. . . Instead of Big Man, it's Big Women? Girl Boss?"

"Okay! I have an idea that might help you." Eret said, and I could practically feel the smile on their face. This made me more than happy. "I'll say sentences with different pronouns, and you tell me the ones that made you feel like yourself, okay?"

"Alright."

Eret clears his throat. "Hello, this is Tommy. He likes to make YouTube videos. Him bringing in other YouTubers to collaborate most of the times."

"I didn't like that one."

"Okay. Hello, this is my friend. They like to make YouTube videos. They're usually bringing in other YouTubers to collaborate."

"It was better, but it didn't feel right."

"That's fine. Hello, this is my friend. She likes to make YouTube videos. She usually brings in her friends to collaborate."

I went quiet for a minute, smiling. "That's the one."

"Awesome! I'm guessing that helped?"

"Yes, Eret. Thank you. I'm going to think about it for a few more days before immediately coming to a conclusion. I'll update it for you."

"Of course. I'm glad I could help. Get some rest, it's late."

"Alright, big man. Goodnight."

"Good night."

We end the call and I turn off my PC, sitting in silence. Am I a girl? Am I a woman? I walk over to my bed and lay down, flat on my back in a starfish position.

I feel like putting on something feminine will help this conclusion. I'll do that tomorrow, I'm tired.

heyyy!!! hope you liked it so far. yeah, it's shorter than usual but whatever. im tired and wanted the part one out as fast as possible. guaranteed part two will be out.

can i just point out how amazing eret is rq? like- 

899 words

just wanted to remind you all that your valid! stay safe, you all!