coming out. . . accidently. (2/2)

yo! what's up! part two! so remember the "i can be your new addiction" oneshot? well this is another oneshot of that just in another oneshot. if you understand that, great! if you don't, you can learn along the way. :)

the title wasn't inspired by any lyrics this time.
before we go into this one shot, I want to remind you all that this is complete FANFICTION. This has no relation to the real IRL TommyInnit. Once again, NO. SMUT.

Tw: cussing, crying, coming out (bisexual), mentions of cancer (let me know if i missed anymore)

----

Tommy finally made it to his destination. He sees his boyfriend leaning on the pole of the swing set, crossing his arms. Tommy jogs to his spot and hugs him, Michael returning it.

"What happened?" Tommy looked up at the taller male, concerned. "And don't say it's nothing, if it was nothing you wouldn't have told me to 'come here it's an emergency' if it wasn't important."

Michael sighed and sniffled. "My m-mom. . . got cancer." He immediately looked away and Tommy could see the pain in his eyes.

"Oh my god, Mike. I am so sorry, and I am here for you," Tommy responded softly. "Mike, look at me," his boyfriend took a few moments before looking at the shorter. Tommy softly smiled before continuing. "I am here for you, love. I can assure you; your mom is strong. She won't let cancer be her fate. I will be here by both of your sides threw this whole thing."

Tommy saw a tear fall from Mike's face. "I just found out two hours ago," Mike let out a shuttered sigh before tightly hugging the shorter blonde and nuzzling his head in his neck, needing to bend down a bit. "I don't w-want to lose her-" the brunette said, his voice breaking.

For the first time in ever, Tommy didn't know what to say. He was at loss of words. So instead, he just cuddled into his boyfriend, trying to comfort him the most he can. It's all he can really do.

----

Tommy and Mike were sat on the ground, still in the same spot just different positions. Tommy was running his finger's threw Michael's soft curly hair, them both just enjoying the moment. It was 3 A.M. now. Tommy had insomnia and Michael couldn't sleep for obvious reasons.

It was as calm as it could get. That was until. . .

"Tommy." A stern, angry British voice said. Tommy's eyes shot open, along with Michaels. There stood an angry Phil, Techno, and Wilbur. Tubbo was nervously standing a bit farther away.

"Who the fuck is this, and why the hell are you out?" Phil snapped. Michael immediately stood up, taking Tommy with him. He hid Tommy behind him, protecting his boyfriend.

Tommy sighed and moved his boyfriend a bit out of the way, not by a lot but enough to poke his head and neck out. Michael didn't like that too much, but still obliged. "Dad, I can explain." Tommy responded, smiling nervously.

Phil waited. Tommy looked at Michael, panic in his eyes. Michael smiled gently and squeezed Tommy's hand. Reassuring the blonde teenager that he had his back. Tommy let out a shaky sigh, looking back at his family.

Tommy continued, "Dad. I'm. . . I'm-" tears pricked at the blonde's eyes, so he looked away. "This is Michael. He is my b-boyfriend. Before you yell at me, I came out here because he needed me. His mom is sick, and he needed comfort, so I came." Tommy immediately shut his eyes and began to cower behind Michael again, afraid of getting hit. Or yelled at.

"Tommy," Phil responded, smiling. He looked at the taller teenager, asking if he could move. Michael hesitated but slowly moved out of the way, still by Tommy's side. Phil mouthed 'thank you' and started to walk towards Tommy, pulling him into a hug. Tommy tensed but slowly gave in and hugged back. "Tommy, just because you like both genders don't mean I wouldn't love you any less. None of us would. As long as you don't murder someone or something we're good." The older man had no anger in his voice or his actions, it was all calm. Tommy sobbed silently.

Moments later, Techno and Wilbur were invited into the hug by Phil. Michael let out a sigh of relief and Tubbo was still very nervous because he broke his promise of staying silent.

"Your still grounded for sneaking out, though." Phil continued with a smile.

"I fucking hate all of you." Tommy responded. Phil and Wilbur started laughing, Techno chuckled, Michael smiled, as did Tubbo.

---

yeah it was shorter but i just wanted the second part out cus why not. i was watching quackity while makign this (vod: Quackity and Dream Discuss Denny's & Dr Pepper)

i was really debating if phil shouldve been homophobic. idk why, angst reasons?

808 words

bye hotties <3