fever

hey sorry for not posting lol

song of the day: prom dress - mxmtoon

this is a sick innit sbi 4/4 thing

are people triggered by the flu? i'm just gonna say they aren't

warning this is half-assed and I didn't bother to re-read

A N Y W A Y S, italics usually mean thinking. but first, before we go into this one shot, I want to remind you all that this is complete FANFICTION. This has no relation to the real IRL TommyInnit or other mcyt/dream smp members. sorry for wasting your time, ENJOY BOYS!

Tw: cussing

- - - -

It started with a small cough and Tommy's throat minorly bugging him. He didn't acknowledge it because it was probably his allergies and because it was Spring, he had to suck it up.

He was in class when he started to have a sneeze attack, he then asked to go to the nurse. Once the teacher gave him permission, he practically ran out of the classroom. He decided to go to the bathroom rather than the nurse, thinking he can solve this himself.

His sneezes slowly started to stop, that's when he noticed how much his throat burned. He then grabbed some toilet paper and blew his nose, resting his back on the stall walls. He then rubs his eyes, trying to stop them from watering. He then realizes the possibility of being sick.

He brings out his phone to text his father, Phil. Then Tommy started having second thoughts. What if he's bothering him? Is he just overreacting? I'm fucking 16 for prime's sake, stop complaining. Don't bother Phil for something so god damn minor. Idiot. I'll just go to the nurse.

And Tommy does just that. The nurse gives him an allergy pill and asks if he would like to call his parents. He says no, and he's sent back to class.

----

It's lunch time and he's sitting with Ranboo, Tubbo, and Drista. Their bantering with everyone's yelling in the cafeteria makes Tommy have a massive headache, putting his head down and covering his ears.

His friends look at him concerned. "You alright, big man?" Tubbo asks, lightly putting his palm on Tommy's forehead. He retracts it quickly. "Holy shit, your burning up!"

Tommy rolls his eyes. "I'm fine." Drista scoffs.

"Fine my ass. We are going." She gets up, dragging the two next to her, going around the round table and dragging Tommy out his seat.

Ranboo winces, putting up his index finger. "Drista, I don't think that's helping-"

"We all know this is the only way he'll comply. It's Tommy." She responds, putting Tommy's arm over her shoulder. "Little help here would be nice, though." Tubbo goes over, puts Tommy's arm over his shoulders. Ranboo shrugs and goes behind the three, there to help if Tommy somehow falls over.

"This is stupid, I don't need help-" Tommy cuts himself off with multiple dry coughs. Tubbo raises an eyebrow.

"Don't need help, huh?" They start moving to the nurses office. Sure, they don't need to help Tommy walk, but you never know.

The nurse calls Phil, Phil comes to get Tommy.

The four wait outside of the school. Tommy rests his head on Ranboo's lap, spread out on Tubbo and Drista. Tommy watches the birds fly on the ground, slowly falling asleep. He gets woken up 10 minutes later from Techno. "Wake up, nerd."

Tommy groans, swatting his hand away. Techno sighs, grabbing Tommy's arm and throwing his body onto his shoulder. Tommy squeaks. "What the fuck?!"

"Thanks for taking care of my brother." Ranboo smiles.

"No problem." They all say at once. Techno walks off, Tommy still limp over his shoulder, accepting it now.

Techno opens the car door and slides him on, landing on Wilbur. He shuts the door and climbs into the passenger seat. Wilbur starts smothering Tommy, and Phil gives him some water to hydrate.

They drive home, all sit on the couch. Phil gets him some medicine and they start cuddling, watching a movie.

Looks like it wasn't a minor, stupid problem after all.

----

enjoy this

sorry it's short I didn't really have any  heart in this one 🤷‍♂️

688 words