purposefully

hey lol

song of the day: Sad Fuck - Ryan Mack

as always, italics usually mean thinking. but first, before we go into this one shot, I want to remind you all that this is complete FANFICTION. This has no relation to the real IRL TommyInnit or other mcyt/dream smp members. sorry for wasting your time, ENJOY BOYS!

Tw: major character death, drowning, suicide, mentions of fire

----

Phil has died, Wilbur has died, Techno has died. Everyone in the building with him didn't survive but him and two other strangers. They got medical attention; Tommy has been on his own for 10 months.

He is sat on the wood, dangling his feet off of the broken-down bridge.

Tommy's officially done with life. He couldn't call anyone and he's two hours away (he estimated) from his old house. He was alone. He barely ate and he's slowly dying.

He thinks it's better to do it himself, in a . . . purposefully way.

Long story short, he wants to end it. He wants the pain to go away. There was no more happiness or hope in him anymore. The teenager tried. He really did. He just can't anymore.

Tommy sighs, taking his last deep breath. He smiles and looks up to the bright full moon. He lets tears shed down his cheek and he look back to the water and gets up from his spot. He then jumps into the water, closing his eyes and stops breathing.

He slowly loses consciousness and opens his mouth.

He welcomes the darkness in.

----

yeah that was shhort but who caresss haha

256 words