hey, let's go cry together

how do

it's been a while, i think

sorry about that :(

anways, blah blah blah you know that this isn't associated with cc!tommy at all and is just a fanfic, you get it

enjoy!!

----

Today was really, really rough for Tommy. He was over stimulated, pissed off at everyone, and the second he woke up, he just wanted to cry. There was no reason, it was just one of those days where everything hurt him.

Tubbo could see that.

As Tommy was about to head home (to hopefully cry. and to make it worse, nobody could pick him up because some prick destroyed the car so he had to walk home alone), Tubbo grabbed him. The blonde was very confused.

"What's up big man?" He asked, a bit annoyed.

"Come on, your coming with me." Tubbo then started to drag Tommy, refusing to let go of his hand.

"What the fuck-"

"We're going to the field."

Tommy sighs, realizing that he's just going to have to deal with this.

There goes the opportunity to cry, so he thought. Little did he know, Tubbo was taking Tommy there to the usual spot where they hung out so he could cry. Instead of alone, though. Because it's better to cry on someone's shoulder.

----

Once they got there, Tommy waited when Tubbo was done setting up the blanket. He noticed the stuffed animals though. He raised an eyebrow.

"What's with the stuffed animals?" They never do that unless their venting to each other, did Toby need to vent?-

Tubbo looked at him.

Oh.

Tubbo forced him to sit down.

"I've noticed how you were today, boss man." Tubbo gets to the point. He then opens his arms and Tommy debates it.

He then decides, fuck it, and goes in for the hug.

He then slowly let everything out.

----

yes, a short but wholesome chapter for the clingyduo

im sorry for not posting i've tried but had no motivation

love you all! until next time!

309 words