shitpost <3 still angst

hello my angst gremlins. so i want to post but my mind went blank so this oneshpt will be angsty but with a story line that made no sensej and i wont be fixing any spellung eroos. enjoyo <4

tw; cussign, mis speling, idfk, abused tomy y, drusg, crying.

---

tomy wa s sat at his desk cying cause phylzaa iwlbur tubbo an ddrmea were majing fun of him for bveing skinny and he was stuttering, peices of shit srig t yeah ok ik but wuakci ty notixed this so the guman fuck called him and told hhim to show hims camera so gtomy did and turned out tommy looked lkke sheit cause he dhavent aten in like three days gazy right yeah and he ahsnt showered and his parents are abuseive cause his mom left so his dd got pssed about that and took it out on his saon. quakcity was talkugn to tommy tryng to calm hism down and tcheer him up then out of nowhere his dad arrves threw the door ad punches him for the fucking hell of it qwuaxkitty was so sad and he was cryijng cause he was witnessing all of this becasuse tommy didnt have aenough time to turn off his computer. adter an hour of the abuse, he dad laeftugh. tommy got up and bahdagesd himself and wquackity aasesed out because he was o sin shcock. he also called the entire dream smp and showed them video eveidancec cause he looked ag the bdsmp groucpaht blowing up and everyone spamming him. everyome was coming over?!??!??! omh everyones gonna live in a mansionthat dream buolt?!?!??!?!??! WOW MILLIONATSRES AMRITE!!! out of no where there was a loud bang and tomy got shot right in teh chest becaue of some driv bey. forgot to say tommy ran waway. lol ansfty teens amirite??

tomy bled out in wilburs arms. they didn't think hey we shoud take jikm ton ten hospitual or all the police. 

but thomathy suyrvied  cause main character vibes loll hahaahhaahahahahaahahaha anyways he heals because techno was there and knew how ro fic veyerogns problems. they went to tomys house and beast the shit out of the day, momth later phl adopted tommy DADZA AU AMRIGHTE KAHSDDSKJDK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA

dream rented a 500 million dollar mansion and tommy was still depressed but had help. gerge ruend out to be dreams biological father and phil was actually wilburs aunt.

tubbo and tomy ran away for no actual reason and every one got pissed at them then tomy got pstsd cause fo the yelling and ran up to his room to cey. nobody noticed this but eret and niki and they followed him and turned oust tomy wad on the roof. 

he didnt jump but he was snorting coke nand smokng. thye joined in and so did quakxitnt y ans sjchaltt. 

then suddenly a huge gust of wind knocked them all of, kileld them all and everyone else just kind lkf compusted.

the end. 

496 words no proof reading and the storyline was beautifl.