to die by your side 1/2

"Wil, Wil! Can we go out tonight?" Tommy exclaims, ready to finally get outside after being grounded for a week. Wilbur looks over to Phil for permission, pouting out his lip and makes his eyes watery to trick the man.

Phil sighs. "I don't know, boys. Tommy, you could've died being that risky. You have to be more responsible." Tommy groans, hearing this over and over again. Last time he went out, he decided to not tell anyone and went alone. Long story short, he ran into Dream unexpectedly so he was kind of vulnerable. But he didn't almost die! He was just injured. Extremely injured.

"Dad, I'm not going to be alone, though! Wilbur is going with me." Tommy points out, trying to reason with his father. Wilbur nods, also eager to go out with his younger brother. Techno would be coming out with them, but him and Phil insists that they need to investigate the hero "Venom". The name seems menacing, but it's just a fucking bee-goat hybrid. Tommy also heard that he has some type of fire powers, but he isn't sure. After all, it's a new name. It's only time until the two battle. He doesn't know when, but it's going to happen, obviously.

Phil sighs, still unsure. Techno cuts in with a grunt. "Phil, I'd just let them go. They won't stop bugging you until you say yes."

"Alright, fine. Call us if you need help-" Tommy cuts in, tired of hearing the same directions every single time;

"Yeah, we know, Phil. I promise we won't die. We're too awesome to." Phil laughs and watches the two run up the stairs. He hears light footsteps get close to him, stopping at his left shoulder.

"I'm worried about them. I have a feeling their going to get hurt." The avian crosses his arms, biting his lip anxiously.

"They're destined to get a little injured, it's apart of their job. They aren't that stupid, either. Sure, they have their moments, I'll give you that," Techno grins, Phil lets out a small laugh. "But they can fight. You trained us perfectly." Phil nods, feeling a little bit better than before.

Tommy and Wilbur play fight on the roofs, spitting out curses and laughs. God, Tommy missed this. The two stop fighting and take in the scene. For once, it was nice in Pogtopia. It was rare when it was, and maybe it was just a normal night for the exiled town. But Tommy missed it, so he still finds beauty in this horrible place.

Tommy turns his head to look at Wilbur. "Are we actually going to do anything tonight? Because I really want to rob something." Wilbur grins.

"Of course, let's go rob, To- Theseus." Wilbur widens his eyes at the slip up, almost immediately correcting himself. Tommy rolls his eyes, punch Wilbur in the arm before getting up and leaping off the roof. Wilbur sighs and follows him (in ghost mode though because he doesn't have wings).

Tommy cheers, the robbery went successfully! They even got some McDonalds, too. God, has it been so long since he had that horrible, shitty food. The two high five, celebrating.

They start to climb up through an alleyway to the roofs, getting ready to dig into their meals. Unfortunately, the happy moment was short lived.

"Theseus, Phantom." The two turn around at the ominous voice, revealing the Dream Team. Oh great, these stuck up assholes. Tommy rolls his eyes and groans, flopping on his back.

"Can we get one fucking night where you fan girls can stop stalking us?" The blonde exclaims. Wilbur hides a laugh and slaps Tommy on the arm.

While this just looked like another "temper tantrum", as they would call it, Tommy was actually using his matter manipulation to pick up a car, extremely quietly. That was hard to do, because cars are not quiet.

But when the three turned to look at each other, surprisingly not expecting that reaction out of the younger villain, Tommy uses it to throw a huge ass car at them, hard. Wilbur shrieks, not expecting a fucking truck to fly out of no where, seemingly killing three fucking people!

If the Dream Team knew what was coming, they could've avoided being thrown off two buildings with a vehicle that looks like its going to explode on top of  their bodies.

"I'm calling for backup." Sapnap announces, the two also call for backup, making it seem more urgent than it already is.

Tommy grabs Wilburs wrist and starts using his wings to fly. Carrying someone is making this significantly harder than it usually is.

"I'm guessing they are gonna call for backup. Should we also?" Tommy asks, both of them are calm as shit. How? 🤷‍♀️

"Nah, it makes it more fun." The two grin at each other. Tommy has been itching for a fight, especially with Dream after what that bastard did to him. Tommy reaches to their destination, a park just right out of Pogtopia.

"Why're we stopped here?" The brunette asks, getting his weapons ready.

Tommy shrugs. "I want to make a comeback, so let's let everyone get clear views of the fight. If there is one, at least. I hope there is." Wilbur nods, using his hands to tell Tommy to get out his weapons.

The two stand there, back to back, silently listening and watching for any sudden sound or movement. Wilbur blinks, using his x-ray vision to scan the area. He turns his head right, squinting his eyes and seeing Moth and Ender. He quickly looks to the left, seeing Venom and Sachiel. He checks if theres heroes behind and infront, luckily there isn't. He tugs on Tommys arm, "Moth and Ender on my right, Sachiel and Venom on my left."

"Shit. Should we call for backup?" They should, but Wilbur gets too cocky at some points, and Tommy (usually) always agrees with the older.

"Nah, we can take them bitches." Wilbur grins behind his mask, Tommy tries to act prideful, but he has a bad feeling.

"Should we act like we aren't expecting?" Tommy asks, slightly taking a step away from Wilburs back. Wilbur hums, seeing how far away the heroes are.

They're still far enough, he doesn't know why they wouldn't send more heroes to completely surround them, pretty bad play.

"Yeah, let's do it." The two face each other and start having a "normal" conversation, but they use code words such as "funky town" "pog", etc— it basically means "we might be in deep shit, but it's okay because we're forming a plan while we speak."

Tommy does his fake laugh, even hugging his stomach, when Wilbur uses sign language to tell him that they're practically watching from the edges of the roof.

"Damn, this mask is getting insanely uncomfortable, don't you agree? I think we should go home. Get away as free men once again?" Tommy says. It really isn't a question in this sense, because they do this most of the time when they know someone's watching them. It's because it catches their attention and makes some douchebag step in like a hero and say "Nuh uh! You're going to jail!"— well, maybe not those exact words, but its close enough. Which cues;

Purple sparkles and particles appear behind Tommy, revealing Ender in his royal attire. Tommy knows who is behind him because of the faint "thwarp" sound from Enders teleporting.

"Hey, you know that Ender hero guy? He's annoying isn't he? Like, we get it, you can teleport, how original." Tommy rolls his eyes. "Not to mention the fucker is allergic to water." Wilbur lets out a loud laugh.

Tommy hears thuds on his left and right, sighing and getting ready for a fight. He walks next to Wilbur, rubbing his eyes. "Can this fight be quick? I'm, like, extremely tired." Wilbur smacks Tommy in the arm and they both let out a small laugh.

The heroes started to surround them, getting their powers and weapons ready. Tommy and Wilbur go back to back again, waiting for a first move.

Another thud come from behind them, revealing the Dream Team.

Fucking hell. It was a 2v8.

Sooo fair.

HIII SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN WHO KNOWS HOW FUCKING LONG? LMAOOO

Im gonna try to make a schedule and post every sunday, hopefully at 2:30 pm est, but idk its clear that didnt happen this time 💀💀

IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHIT IM TRYING HAAAAA

OKK BYEEEE SEE U ON SUNDAY