3. I Am Yours *

Eren held your hand tightly as he led you to his room, covering your eyes with his free hand as he led you into the space before you could catch a glimpse.

"What is it?" You asked, giggling as you stumbled over your own feet.

"Just sit, don't look!" Eren said excitedly as he sat you down on his bed, your hands feeling the soft duvet beneath you as you smiled and kept your eyes shut.

You heard him shuffling around in a drawer before grabbing something and standing back in front of you.

"Okay, open." His voice was laced with excitement.

He was holding out a small black box and your gaze met his before you looked at what was within it. It was a silver necklace with a red fire opal centered on a delicate chain. The lights in the room caught the flames of the opal and it sparkled, the darker hues of the stone enhancing the reds and oranges that danced within the entire piece.

"Eren.. This is beautiful." Your hand came over your mouth as you looked at it closer, the chain was so thin and dainty while the stone perfectly weighted the bottom, intricate vines made of silver that gently surrounded the opal in a whimsical frame. You could feel tears stinging your eyes. This was the sweetest thing anyone has ever given you.

"Here, let me put it on you." He said lovingly as he removed it from the box delicately.

You nodded and turned around, letting him place the necklace on you carefully. Eren pressed small kisses down your neck, running his fingers through your hair as you tilted your head to the side. He kept one hand intwined with your hair as his arm wrapped around your waist, pulling your back into his chest tightly. He gripped your hair, pulling your head to the side as he bit the soft spot of your ear and whispered, almost a growl.

"I know it's fast and it's soon, but I want you to be mine."

The breath hitched in your throat, those butterflies fluttering around your stomach again. It was fast. It was soon. But it felt so right. As if you had known him for an entire lifetime.

"I'll be yours, Eren." You said breathlessly.

As soon as the words left your mouth he spun you around and his lips crashed to yours. It was a hungry and passionate kiss, your tongues exploring each others mouths as you were gently pushed onto his bed. You were on your back, Eren hovering above you with his forearms at each side of your head. Your hand reached up to his chest, running your fingers down his chiseled muscles as you wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

Erens hand cupped your cheek as he kissed you, slowly moving it down your neck until he was holding your breast, kneading it slightly before he broke the kiss.

"Is this okay?" He asked you, his eyes searching yours.

You smiled and nodded, kissing him softly as you held his face close to yours.

"I want you so, so badly Eren." It was barely a whisper and more of a plead, your eyes looking up at him and pleading for his touch. "Please." You whispered again.

Eren smirked against your lips before moving his mouth to your neck, sucking and biting in spots he was sure would leave a mark. He wanted everyone to see that you were his, and his only. No one else could touch you like this. He knew he was possessive and wanted to keep you protected, wanted to make sure everyone knew they couldn't even compete.

You moaned softly as his bites moved to your chest while he pulled your bodysuit down, his mouth giving attention to your sensitive nipples. Eren unclasped the button on the back of your bodysuit before pulling it off of you completely, leaving you in just your white lace thong and fishnet tights.