4. Safety Net *

Eren held you most of the night, only letting go when he would roll onto his back for a bit before rolling back over to you. When you woke up you planted small kisses all over his chest and neck, running your fingers through his hair that was finally down. He smirked, opening one eye to give you a look.

"Good morning." His voice was raspy and still full of sleepiness. Sexy, too.

He groaned as he pulled you on top of him, your legs straddling his hips as you leaned down to kiss him.

His hands made their way to your ass, squeezing firmly as he kissed you back passionately. Your hands moved from his chest to his shoulders, gripping at his muscles under his shirt. You shifted your hips, grinding against his morning erection that was growing bigger under your movements.

Eren's hands went up your shirt, his thumbs rubbing over the sensitive buds of your nipples that sent a chill throughout your body. You were so horny you didn't even bother taking the time to have foreplay, you got off of Eren just to slip your borrowed underwear off and straddled him again, pulling his briefs down and stroking him in your hand.

You bent down, taking his length in your mouth and letting the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat, gagging slightly and making yourself drool all over his shaft. Eren moaned softly and you looked up to see his head tilted back, eyes closed in pleasure. You wanted to make him feel as good as he made you feel last night.

Shifting over him, you pressed the head of his cock against your folds and slowly sat down on it, a soft mewl escaping your lips at how much he filled you up. You rode him slowly, drowsiness still fogging your mind a bit as he reached up and kneaded your tits, small curses leaving his mouth when you picked up your pace. You were bouncing on his cock and tilted your head back, your hands resting on his knees as you leaned back. His hips were bucking into yours, the sharp pleasureful pain of the tip of his length hitting your cervix all over again.

"Fuck, y/n.." Eren moaned your name softly, the sound of it sending shivers throughout your body. You picked up your pace, leaning forward and biting his ear as you whispered.

"Cum for me, baby." Your voice was sultry.

Erens eyes darted to you, his breath frozen in his chest. He shook his head, unsure if you were on birth control or not. He had never seen you take the pill and there was no way he could handle having a kid right now.

"I have the birth control implant in my arm, silly." You reassured him, taking his hand and pressing his fingers against the small bar under the skin in your bicep. Eren grinned something devilish and suddenly grabbed your hips, his fingers digging into your skin as he bucked his hips into yours harder and faster.

"Oh, fuck! Eren!" You moaned out, your hands gripping his wrists as his cock was hitting your sweet spot with every single thrust.

You both came simultaneously, your walls pulsing around his length as he emptied his seed into you. Panting, you leaned down and brushed a few strands of his hair off his forehead. You kissed his nose and then his forehead as he tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear.

Eren rolled over, keeping himself inside of you as he laid you onto your back and pulled his shirt off. He pulled his cock out of you, dripping small white drops onto your skin as he admired his cum leaking out of your pretty pink pussy. He leaned down and kissed you softly, muttering against your lips.

"You're so perfect, y/n." His voice was still sleepy but full of affection.

You felt your cheeks burn as you blushed at him wiping the mess off of you, tossing his shirt into the laundry bin before scooping you up and carrying you into his bathroom.