16. Show & Tell *

"Who the fuck is that?" You huffed, glaring at the blonde waltzing up to the bar with Floch.

"An ex girlfriend." Eren said shortly, avoiding eye contact with you. "It's nothing, she's crazy and everyone knows she is." He complained.

You just nodded, the pit of jealousy you felt swelling within your chest not budging. I mean, he chose you. There was no reason to be jealous. But your brain tortured you with images of them together and it made you seethe.

Mikasa and Sasha joined you two, along with Jean and Connie when Floch was dragged to your group with her friend.

"Oh my god, so funny seeing you guys here!" She squealed and your eyes darted to hers, an unamused expression on your face.

"Hey, Historia." Jean mumbled, taking along sip of his drink as Connie was the only one that paid attention to her.

"Who's this?" She asked, pointing to you as she grabbed Eren's arm.

He pulled his arm back, snaking his left arm around your waist and slipping his hand into your back pocket.

"Y/n, this is Historia and her pet rat, Floch." Eren said, deadpan.

Everyone had to hold back a giggle as you leaned into Eren's side, sipping the glass of water he made you drink.

"It's so nice to meet you!" You beamed back, playing with the straw in your glass. "I've already met the rat, though." You added, shooting daggers with your eyes at Floch as she awkwardly stood behind her friend.

Historia laughed an obnoxious, fake laugh before throwing her arms around you. You were taken by surprise, spilling your water on yourself and her a little bit. Her sweet perfume was giving you a headache.

"I hope he's taking good care of you. We all know how Eren can be, right ladies?" She giggled as she asked Sasha and Mikasa who nervously exchanged glances with each other. She let go of you and put her hand on her chest when she saw that you didn't understand what she meant, confusion all over your face.

"Oh my god, you have no idea, do you?" She said with an over exaggerated concern in her tone.

"Come on Historia, don't start drama for no reason." Sasha warned. Your eyes kept darting between all three of the girls, unsure of who to look at. You glanced up at Eren who's face was stone cold.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" You said quietly.

"I'm not starting drama! Don't you think she should know that Eren and Mikasa fuck all the time? I mean, he literally cheated on me with her. I just saw them getting coffee together the other day, too! So clearly they still talk." She said as she shot him a disgusted look. Your stomach did a backflip as you looked at Mikasa with wide eyes.

"You what?" Your voice was almost a squeak, nausea rising in your throat.

"Y/n, it's not like that." Eren chimed in behind you and you ignored him, taking a step away from the group of friends.

"Oh, so she didn't know? Bummer." Historia said in a sympathetic way. "Sorry girlie."

"Did you know?" You questioned Sasha, your hands shaking as you gripped the glass of water you were holding as if it would ground you.

"I mean, yes.. But-" Sasha tried explaining. You quickly shook your head and slammed your glass on the table before walking towards the bathroom. How the fuck could they keep that from you? You had a right to know, especially if Eren and Mikasa were fucking all the time like Historia said. You knew they were close but not like that.

"Wait, y/n!" Sasha called out, grabbing your arm.

You ripped your arm back from her and shoved her away from you.