Injury

Paimon: Verr godet! VERR GODET!!

Verr godet: oh hi there! Did you already finish the quest-

Paimon: Quick! I need someone to carry Aether back here! He is still fighting with all of these injuries! He needs help!

Half of the people that were around turned to see the little flying girl yelling in panic.

Verr godet: OH!

Little did paimon knew, Aether already had passed out. And he already had received help too.

The stranger finished the quest for him, wich was easy cause aether already did the most of it, and took him in his arms back to wanghsu inn.

Paimon, still in panic talking to verr godet didn't notice the presence of his friend beside her.

Paimon: Quick!! He won't be able to fight for long and he probab-

The stranger cleared his throat and paimon turned around to face him.

Paimon: OH!! HE IS ALRIGHT! Passed out but alright! See paimon told you not to worry!

Verr godet: Thanks adeptus Xiao. You can let him rest in one of the rooms.

Paimon looked at the boy finally putting his mask away from his face, still holding aether under one arm.

Paimon: So... you're Xiao...

Xiao: Adeptus Xiao for those i don't know.

He then turned around to lead aether to a room before paimon could say anything.

Verr godet: he is rather... cold with tho ones he doesn't know...

Paimon: Well Paimon do hope he won't hurt traveller! Paimon better follow them upstairs!

Verr godet: Yes and please, bring xiao these bandages to help Aether recover, i can't do it since i still have work to do... and paimon! Say to Aether a big thanks from me! 

Paimon: Will do!

Xiao was finally in the room. He didn't bother to place aether correctly on the bed. He just layed him on it. He stopped to look at the blond boy closer, leaning more and more as if he had seen him before. He got his hand closer to aether's face to get a closer look at this peacefull look aether had and get some hair out of the way but he decided to not have any more contacts and was about to leave when he saw the little Paimon fly to his face.

Paimon: AAAHH! You made paimon scared!

Xiao: ... are those bandages?

Paimon: Yes!?

Xiao: He has blood on his back and was hit on the head. I think he was knocked out pretty bad. Maybe he won't make it.

That last part made the little girl stop breathing. Aether could not leave her like that. He was like a brother!

Paimon: How can you say that so calmly?!

Xiao: We lose thousands of lifes a day. He wouldn't be the first.

He was about to leave the room when paimon got back in front of him handing him the bandages.

Paimon: help paimon bandage him. Paimon doesn't really know how...

After a moment of silence, The blue haired adeptus finally accepted to grab the bandages and get back to the bed where Aether's body was resting...