Balcony hangout

Xiao: Why are you even here in the first place?

Aether: I am... looking for my sister.

Xiao: What happened with your sister?

Aether: We... were separated by an unknown god.

Xiao: Oh. A god.

They were both on the balcony where Xiao was spending all of his days watching over liyue. The night sky was beautiful and they both wished this moment could last forever.

Aether: Don't worry about it. I'm getting used to it and i don't want pity.

Xiao: If you ever need help. If you ever come across a danger you can surpass or if you ever are injured. Call out my name. I'll be there when you call me.

Aether: Thank you.

Xiao: I wish i could do more for you than just promise you this Aether...

Aether turned his gaze to the boy beside him. Xiao was looking down with a sad look on his face.

Aether: Don't worry i'm a grown boy! I'll find my sister and show you her one day!

Xiao looked at Aether without saying anything. They looked at eachoter and they could feel the tension getting harder to resist.

Xiao: I would do anything to help you.

Aether: I know...

They both got closer to eachoter with almost closed eyes.

Aether got his hands on xiao's shoulder as Xiao took Aether's waist and slowly started pulling him toward his body.

Aether: Can i kiss you...

Xiao: Yes.

Aether: So you know how to kiss? I thought you didn't knew anything about love?

Xiao: I know the sexual part Aether. I didn't knew that i would feel the need to kiss someone one day. Or even to do something else...

Their lips got closer and they could feel eachoter breath.

Paimon: AETHER! PAIMON HAD A BAD DREAM! YOU HAD NO FOOD TO GIVE TO PAIMON ANYMORE! AND PAIMON WAS STARV-

The two boys both looked at Paimon without a word and without moving an inch.

Paimon: Is Paimon... interupting something here.

She didn't received any answer but she did have a dead stare from Xiao telling her to get out. But it was too late, aether already got his body away from xiao's grip and was walking towards his little flying friend.

Aether: No you're not! I'll take you back to bed. If you want, i can bake you something!

Paimon: Some cookies would be delicious!

Aether: of course!

Aether looked at Xiao one last time before leaving. Xiao was looking at him get away. He did a little nod and waved at him. Aether smiled back at him and got back in with Paimon.

Xiao was now alone with his thoughts again. So close to Aether... They were so close he could not even feel himself anymore. It was like he was ascending to celestia and for the first time in his life...

It was like those voices stopped...