Gift for 40k!<3333

OH MY FREAKING GOD GUYS

I'm so happy my fanfic reached so much people guys thank you all for the nice comments or just to have read my story till the end <33

I'll now gift you all with a bonus scene ! Thanks again<3

____

Aether was standing on the balcony, staring at the view from the inn while he held up a white blanket around him to cover his naked body. The hickeys left by Xiao from yesterday were still bright red, we could not miss them especially from the fresh sunlight.

The breeze outside was fresh, the sun was just rising and his hair was a mess. But he felt so happy. Everyday, when waking up beside his adeptus, he was sure it was a dream. But when he got up, each morning, the numbness of his body caused from the previous night would bring him back to reality and make him realize Xiao really was his boyfriend.

- What are you looking at, getting all smily like that?

Aether turned around slowly just to see Xiao, holding a blanket too, smiling at him gently while getting closer to him.

- The view here is beautiful. Waking up from the inn each morning is so wonderful.

- Waking up beside you each morning is way better.

Xiao got his lips closer to Aether's neck and brushed them against Aether's skin. He heard the blond's breath get stronger. At the same time Aether let out his first strong breath, he felt his cheeks heat up. He closed his eyes as soon as he finally felt Xiao's kisses on his neck.

He soon felt the yaksha's hand take place on his hip. The grip got stronger when Xiao's need to feel Aether against him got stronger as well.

Aether suddenly turned around and put both of his arms up Xiao's shoulders, holding his own hands behind his head.

They looked at eachoter for what seems like years.

- Your blanket will fall if you don't hold it up.

Xiao said, looking at Aether straight in his eyes.

- yours will too...

As soon as Aether finished his sentence a stronger wind blew their way, making the blond's hair fly around them.

Their blankets almost got down but they both held the other's up. Xiao felt his cheeks get red, as if they've never seen eachoter naked. His lover started laughing when he saw him get embarassed.

- We should get back in, it's getting cold.

As soon as they got in, they started kissing while standing up, still holding eachoter's blankets. The traveller felt the other's hands get down to grab his butt firmly. A moan got out instantly but before he took his breath back, Xiao was back into his mouth, making their tongues dance.

They suddenly both fell on the bed, not ready for that impact. Xiao quickly got back up from Aether's laying body to grab his tights, put them around his own body and grab his boyfriend's butt again. Now that Aether's blanket was only hiding his chest, all his lower half was at Xiao's mercy.

While Xiao was placing him, Aether aggressivly got what was hiding Xiao from his eyes out of the way and start touching Xiao's pecs and shoulder, massaging them more and more, seeing it was driving the adeptus crazy. He felt Xiao's crotch against his butt and a cock place itself between his legs, almost laying with his on his chest.

- Aether...

The said boy pulled Xiao from his neck and kissed him again to stimulate him to continue on his way to please them both. And that kiss worked.

He felt a hand get slowly to his entrance and quickly, two fingers went in making the blond sigh loudly into Xiao's ear encouraging the boy to already thrust harder into him.

Aether's numb body from yesterday was already all woke up and ready for another round, and it couldn't wait much longer. He needed him inside.

Aether reached Xiao's hips and pulled them toward him more. He pushed Xiao's hand to force him out.

- Are you okay? We can stop-

- NO please don't stop my love... I need... just get in.

Xiao didn't hesitate much, feeling himself being on the edge of crazyness because of the tension too.

He got in and started thrusting already, seeing Aether was enjoying this so much made him want to fuck him more and more faster. Stronger. More intense.

They kissed when they both felt eachoter about to cum. And they let it out together like they were only one.

- Wanna.. ah~ Go another round?