Lovely night

Once they arrived in Inazuma, they were welcomed by a boy named Thoma. He showed them where they would spend their nights and where to go to find the raiden shogun, wich was the archon they were looking for.

And that's how they ended up in their room. Paimon was still downstairs, leaving the two boys alone.

Aether: Xiao... We have some time before Paimon comes... Since we finally have some privacy...

Xiao turned around and jumped on Aether, pinning him to the bed with his legs spread around Aether's waist and hips.

Xiao: Oh? And what do you want us to do with that so called privacy?

'make love..' aether thought.

Xiao: May your wish be granted.

Aether: Wait how did you heard me-

The adepti got closer to Aether's ear and wispered.

Xiao: It's written on your face my love.

A shiver travelled all Aether's spine as he was feeling his own member poke against Xiao's butt.

Xiao: I also wanted to let you know that i don't like how this thoma guy was looking at you.

Aether looked at Xiao, curious about that new topic.

Xiao: He was always smilling at you and always is so kind, that is suspicious.

Aether: He's just a kind guy Xiao. Don't need to worry about him.

Xiao: You're defending him?

The adepti who was still on top of Aether took the blonde's hands and pinned them on top of his head getting his face closer to his mate.

Aether: I'm not...

Xiao: Do you need me to remind you that only I can look at you like he was. You need me to punish you?

(Btw, readers, thoma did not flirt or anything he was just himself, its xiao that is overthinking here)

Xiao: Only me can touch you like that...

He started to kiss Aether's neck and go down to his chest while the blond was going red. Both of Aether's hand were still on top of his head.

But Aether tried to pull them away a little too much all of a sudden...

Xiao: I should tie you up.

Aether: Wha-WHAT?!

Xiao didn't wait for Aether to understand. He got up and went outside of the room leaving his needy Aether behind him.

While the traveller was wondering where he went, he came back with a rope in his hands.

Xiao: That should do the job don't you think?

Aether blushed as he was imagining what Xiao had in mind.

The adepti kept a straight face as he looked at Aether's trembling body. God, the things he wanted to do to that boy...

Xiao: Give me ur hands.

Aether did as he was told and he ended up tied up to the bed. Hands stuck on top of his head, on the bedframe.

He only had his leg as a way to move his body.

Xiao enjoyed seing Aether like that. Maybe he did a little too much. It was getting harder to breathe and his need to make love to Aether was getting so strong. But he needed to tease Aether a little more. Now that the blonde had no choice but to obey him...

Aether was looking at Xiao with love in his eyes waiting patiently for the next move. He kept moving his legs a little and shivers travelled his body a couple of time.

Xiao: You should see yourself right now. Such a beautiful face you're making Aether.

He got his hand on Aether's knee going up to his crotch slowly.

Aether started to wimper under the touch of his lover. Maybe Xiao was saying the truth, he was pretty sensible when he was touched by him...

The yaksha started to kiss Aether pushing his tongue in already. Aether let him be as he was loving to be dominated so easily by him.

They kissed for a while and once Xiao got away, saliva was drolling on Aether's lips.

Xiao stopped his hand from touching him and he got himself away from Aether.

Once he got up he forced Aether's legs to spread as he placed himself between them, getting his shirt off.

Xiao: I think it would be better with no clothes... Oh it's true... You can't get them off yourself.

Xiao looked at Aether's reaction. The boy frowned his eyebrows and pushed his hips against Xiao's body. He didn't wanted to talk, definitely.

Xiao: Do you want me to help you? Just ask me.

Aether: X-Xiao please...

Xiao: Please what?

Aether: Undress m-me... Help me.

The adepti proudly leaned toward Aether and started kissing his belly and get his shirt up his chest. He couldn't get it completly off since he was tied up but this was better than nothing.

His hand stopped once they reached Aether's pants and belt.

He breathed harder looking at his own hand touching Aether.

Aether: Are... You okay?

He didn't received an answer. But he did lost his pants almost instantly after.

Xiao was now reaching his hand toward Aether's member. It was twitching, already prepared to let it's cum out. But instead of touching him directly he decided he would take care of his hole first. That way Aether would want Xiao to touch his dick even more and that's what Xiao wanted.

He put a finger inside and earned a gasp from Aether. The blonde also got his leg around Xiao, wrapping him.

Xiao added a second finger and Aether started moaning as he felt Xiao's finger slip out and go back in, slowly at first.

N.A.

I am now addicted to writting smut guys.