Shower

Aether: I uhm...

He got his hand down his own body. It was like all his confidence disapeared suddenly.

He reached his butt and looked at Xiao following the motion of his hands. He didn't gather the courage to turn around for the smaller one to have a show so he just stood there not even going in himself.

Xiao: Are you okay?

Aether WhA- YE-yes...

Xiao got closer trying to look behind
the blonde but he also got away.

Xiao: Aether...

Aether: WH-What!?

The green haired boy quickly reached for Aether's hands that were behind him. Holding them but still leaving them behind Aether.

Xiao: Don't stress too much. I can do it for you or i can leave if you-

Aether: NO don't leave... p-please...

Xiao got away slowly.

And Aether stopped himself from thinking too much and got closer to his entrance. Then he slipped a finger in making himself moan. He looked down on his body seeing his legs shaking and mostly his member getting excited.

He slipped a second finger in. A moaned escaped again but this time it was louder.

Aether: Aaah~ Xiao...

He stopped all he was doing. He didn't meant to say the adepti's name. It just slipped out. His face went bright red, still looking at his legs.

Xiao stayed silent as he watched the boy he loved please himself. He saw some of his creation droll on Aether's legs. He wanted to see it closer but didn't wanted to push the other too much. So he stayed there.

Aether waited a moment. His fingers moved on their own. He loved the feeling to be doing such an intimate thing in front of Xiao. Wanting Xiao to see every side of him. But he was also so embarrassed.

'Fuck it Aether... do it as if you were alone..' he thought, feeling his finger get out of his body and go for his member. He sat on the side of the bath and started to do ups and downs on his dick. Xiao watched. He couldn't stand up anymore either feeling himself fall to the ground in the emotions that were overflowing his own heart.

So he got on his knees not getting his eyes off of Aether's member and lewd face.

Aether: X-Xiao.. Aaah please... Xiao~

Xiao was blushing so much, hearing his name said like that was turning him even more on. He got closer to Aether and placed his shoulders inbetween Aether's knees. Having a close up of Aether's genitals.

Aether looked down on him still touching himself and moaning.

Xiao's arms wrapped around his thights and he gripped aether's hips. He got his mouth closer to the other's member almost instinctly.

And Aether begged again as he was touching himself faster. He placed the tip of his member against Xiao's lips. Begging again.

Aether: Xiao... please... Mhh Aah~ let me...

Xiao got Aethers hand away from his own member and took his member to put in his mouth slowly licking the tip of it. Aether was seeing stars as he watched the man he loved suck him that good.

He looked up at the ceiling begging for more as he was pushing his own dick deeper in Xiao's throat. Xiao moaned each time Aether thrusted into him. And surprisingly he didn't choke once.

As he was giving the traveller his mouth, he traced his way to Aether's entrance and pushed two fingers in suddenly making Aether gasp in surprise. He didn't left any time for the blonde to catch up with what was happening, he spread his fingers appart and did in an outs faster and faster. I mean, they were there to clean Aether up after all.

Xiao felt a hand pushing on his head as he decided to move his head at the same speed Aether was thrusting his hips. He didn't forget to move his finger, feeling the liquid he left in aether drip slowly in his hand.

Aether's finger tightly gripped Xiao's hair making the adepti shiver.

Aether: XIAO! I... mmhh ... Cum... Aah cumming Xiao~ aah

Xiao started to get faster on everything he was doing after hearing this. He couldn't wait to make his lover feel his climax in his mouth. Aether slightly pushed himself deeper as he let his cum go down Xiao's throat.

Xiao waited a moment, still leaving Aether's member in his mouth.

Suddenly, while Aether was trying to breathe normally again, he started to suck him again, faster than he was.

Aether: XIAO DON'T ! Tchh aaah

Xiao closed his eyes as he concentrate himself. He got his fingers out of his mate and took Aether's hips who stopped their thrusts to get away and pushed them himself.

It wasn't long that he started to feel the warmt of his lover's cum again.

He got away slowly leaving Aether's dick dripping what he just left out. Xiao licked it till there was nothing left and then he got up.

His dick still wasn't being take care of.

Aether panted looking at Xiao who was looking back at him, love in his eyes. He got his eyes down on Xiao's body and saw his member, hard as ever.

Once he got the air he needed he took his hand and touched Xiao stomach and slowly got his hand to his hips. He then took his dick making him whimper. He got off of the side of the bath and got on his knee in front of the yaksha, making himself vulnerable to anything Xiao wanted.

They waited a moment and they both went to do it at the same time. Xiao slipped his fingers through aether hair while taking his own member in front of Aether's mouth. And at the same time, Aether opened his mouth waiting for Xiao to push in. And he did.

Xiao was moaning so much, they were sure all the inn would hear them. He screamed and growled feeling himself get to celestia.

Then, he doesn't know why, he wanted even more. A feeling to go even deeper, to make Aether feel loved, to want all of Aether at once. He loved him so much, it was too much for him.

Aether got even faster and Xiao came with no warning for Aether to prepare. In surprise he closed his eyes feeling his mouth being filled up by this liquid he worked for.

Xiao: Sorry... I couldn't... hold it

Aether got his lips away from Xiao's dick and got up as well.

They kissed again as the water dropped on their naked bodies.

Xiao: I hope you know we won't stop making love now that you got me addicted.

Aether: Totally agree, Adeptus Xiao.