Liyue

Xiao: I'm taking you outside today. It's verr godet that asked me, not like i'm worried.

Aether: And... where are we going?

Xiao: We are going into liyue's port. I'll stay there with you for a couple of days. We already have a room there. I mean, you have a room.

Aether: You'll need to rest as well.

Xiao: I do not need to sleep you know that?

Aether: But if it's with me??

The blond boy was doing dog eyes to Xiao and put both of his hand together.

Xiao: What do you mean « with you ». There's not two beds.

Aether: You remember that hug? Well people also hug eachoter while falling asleep and this feels really good and i want us to try it!

Xiao: If you insist. Now get ready, we're going soon.

Xiao turned around to hide his burning cheeks. The idea of feeling aether's body against his all night long was fantastic...

____

Paimon: In liyue's port we will be able to meet Zhongli!

Aether: Yes, I just hope there won't be any drama like in mondstat where everyone needs my help..

Xiao: Don't get your hopes up too much.

They were walking towards liyue center place, bags on their backs except for Paimon of course.

Paimon: Can't you teleport us?

Xiao: I could. But you two need to be close enough for it to work.

Paimon: Why didn't you said that earlier!!

She then placed herself on Xiao's neck holding his head with her tiny arms.

Xiao: Get off of me.

Paimon: Why? You need us to be close enough! Come on Aether come here!

Aether who was watching them smilling at this cute scene stopped his smile when Paimon asked him to be closer to Xiao. And Xiao who was about to push Paimon off of him looked at him waiting.

Aether: I uhm... Of course!

He got himself closer to the adepti.

Xiao: Hold on.

He then put his arm around Aether and teleported.

____

(I will skip the quests parts cause yk, this is a ship fanfic..)

Once they were all in the room paimon layed on the bed while Aether sat on the side.

Aether: Paimon, I did your little pillow pile there if you don't mind I'll take the bed...

Paimon got up quickly as she looked for the pillow pile.

Paimon: If Paimon can have a pillow pile you can have the bed!

She got herself in the pillows and fell asleep almost immediately.

Xiao was looking out at the window. Thinking to himself as always. Until Aether joined him by his side.

Aether: What are you thinking about?

Xiao: It's been a while since I've been here...

While the blond boy was looking out Xiao slowly turned his gaze to him. He noticed Aether sweet scent and the lights reflecting in his eyes. His blond hair was messy from the day that just passed.

And like that, as if Aether was hearing Xiao's thoughts, he undid his braid, closing his eyes as his fingers crossed his hair.

Xiao was looking at him in amazement. His mouth was about to open when Aether looked back at him.

Aether: Haha, are you okay?

Xiao: You have beautiful hair.

Aether: Oh... Thanks...

He blushed as he was looking away. But Xiao kept looking at him and got closer until their hands were touching. He then took it and squeezed it. Aether sighed cause he was out of air. Xiao kept looking at him.

Aether: Xiao I... can you stop looking at me?

Xiao: No i can't.

Aether turned around with a confused expression on his face. Xiao was so close to him.

Xiao let go of aether's hand to place himself behind the blond boy and take his hips in his hands.

Xiao: Does that feel good?

Aether got his butt closer to Xiao hips as an answer. Aether could now feel for the first time Xiao's member against him.

Xiao: I'm guessing that's a yes... What do you need me to do...

Aether placed his hands on top of Xiao's making the Adeptus shiver in theses feelings he felt on every part of his body. He wanted Aether to feel the same.

But Aether was also drowning in them as well, red faced still looking outside hoping no one would pass by.

Aether: You can... Do this... Touch me...

As he was speaking he was travelling his hands and Xiao's on his waist and belly forcing Xiao to be even closer to him.

Aether: You can touch where you want.

Xiao was fighting the urge to fuck him right away. He knew it wasn't already time and this waiting tension was kinda fun... he was scared to lose these feelings by doing it... after all, Aether was his first love so he didn't knew.

He got his hands up on the other's chest making Aether breath even harder. When he got his hands on Aether's neck Xiao also put his lips on Aether's hot skin. It was burning in pleasure...

Thats when Aether made a sound Xiao Had never heard before.

Aether: Sorry! I just... mhh

Xiao kissed his neck stopping him to talk.

Xiao: If you could do that again... But paimon is close by...

Their lips were almost touching.

Xiao took his time, still travelling his other hand on Aether's waist slowly.

Without even kissing him he suddenly got away from Aether's needy body.

Aether: Xiao? Are you okay?

Xiao: It's time to sleep.

He turned around with a smirk on his face as he walked toward the bed to lay down on it.

Aether, confused as ever stayed by the window looking at Xiao getting away. He understood after that Xiao was only teasing him and not mad at him like he thought on the moment.

He just was waiting for their first kiss for a moment now and he really needed to know how it would feel to kiss the one he loved...