Chapter 8 - An Unexpected Visit

I waved goodbye to Harry and his brother from the door as the two got on the school bus and drove off. 

Suddenly that panic and dread set in. I was gonna be alone almost all day. I hated being alone, almost as much as I hated myself and my past. What was I to do for 8 hours? I didn't wanna be alone. I needed to do something to distract myself, but what? 

I remembered Y/N, perhaps she would want to spend some time together? Then I could get to know her better and also not have to be alone. Though would she even be up right now? It was only 7 in the morning. "I may as well go and see." I told myself, before sneaking out the back and making my way towards her place. 

Y'N's POV:

I was just sleeping in my bed when I heard a loud stomping noise coming from the stairs. Usually I would just assume it was my dad hungover and he was just going to work but there's no way it could have been him because he leaves for work around 6 and it was already 7:10.

I jumped out of bed, and grabbed my pepper spray, holding it out in front of me in case whoever it was decided to come into my room. But instead of coming right in, whoever it was knocked. 

Confused, I opened the door slightly, only to see Springtrap standing before me. "What the fuck!?" I exclaimed, jumping back. 

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" He questioned.

"What the hell are you doing in my house at 7 in the fucking morning!?" I screamed in confusion.

"I take it I woke you up then?" He asked.

"Yes you did!" I replied, stepping back again. "So what are you here for? To kill me? Cause I'm gonna be honest, you still freak me the fuck out." 

Springtrap smiled. "Yeah I get that a lot." 

I shook my head. "Wait, how in the hell did you even get in the house?" I questioned.

"Oh the door was unlocked." He said.

I heaved a sigh, wiping the sleep from my eyes. 'God damn it dad." 

I put the pepper spray away and sat on my bed, gesturing from Springtrap to come in. "So what is it you're here for? Because my dad's not here if that's who you're looking for."

"No actually, I came to see you." Springtrap responded, taking a seat beside me on the bed. 

"Me?" I said, confused as to why he wanted to see me.

Springtrap nodded. "Harry and his brother started school today and his mom has work, and I didn't wanna be alone today, so I thought I'd come see you, seeing as you're really the only person I have left."

"You've only spoken to me two times, and one of the times I pepper sprayed you." I said.

Springtrap let out a faint laugh. "Hehe yeah, but ya know, you seem nice so I thought, why not, maybe you could be a friend to me, seeing as I don't have many."

I laughed. "You think you don't have friends!? Have you ever seen me talk to anyone! Can I even call Harry a friend? He's just my annoying younger cousin." I laid back on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. "I have no one." 

"You have me." Springtrap spoke. 

I sat up, looking at him. Neither of us spoke for the next couple seconds, we both just sat there, staring into each other's eyes. I felt my face heat up, before I turned away to hide it from him. "Uh anyways, you said you wanted to hang out, so let's do that. How bout we watch a movie or something?"

Springtrap shrugged with a smile. "Sounds good to me."

I nodded. "Alright, just let me get freshened up a little bit and I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" I turned away, and walked into my bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was super red. I tried to make it stop but the more I thought about him, the more I felt my face heat up. "Why do I like this feeling?"