CrossMare: Sleeping prince 🍋

Warnings:
Somnophilia

Summary:
Cross has been eying nightmare weirdly since he joined the group. Night knows, it isn't hard to notice the way the guard squirmed, those eyes on him. He just doesn't know what exsacly he wants, till he wakes up to his door opening.

Nightmare has never been a deep sleeper.
Not once in his life. Even before he was corrupted, he was always a light sleeper (much to his br- Dreams annoyance...) To the point, even a leaf landing on his nose will arouse him from dreamless slumbers.

So it wasn't a surprise when his eye fluttered instantly when the sound of his door sliding open was heard, gently gliding across the carpeted flooring of his chamber. He had been lying on his side in a fetal position, his tendrils around his form, limp.

Pulling them into his body was always a hassle.

For a split second, he was considering snapping, using the four deadly weapons around him to punish whoever dared enter his room, his safe space...

When a familiar scent wafted into his nasal cavity.....

The smell of coals, wood, smoke, and a hint of tacos...

'What is Cross doing here...' Is the only thought entering his groggy mind, his blue pupil turned towards the clock he had on his wall somewhere north of his room...

He felt irritation rising as soon as he saw the time. 'At TWO in the MORNING.' Irritation grew as his tendrils tensed, hearing soft muttering of nonsense about waking him up, and how it's 'wrong' entered his skull. Footsteps silent as ever sneaking towards the king-sized bed.

This intrigued the prince as he shut his eye swiftly, deciding to see what the hell this idiotic lovesick puppy would do.

Besides, if he tried anything he didn't as he'd simply impale him with a limb.

With his eye shut, his other senses heightened...

He felt the weight shift on his bed as it dripped near him, next to where his hips would be behind him. He felt eyes on him as he forced himself to stay relaxed.

Furthermore, he could sense a strange emotion radiating off his right-hand man as the guard started muttering...again...

"God I know Killer's just trying to get in my head... But his fucking words..."
Night felt his already short patients shortening, trying not to let his brow or tendrils flicker. Did this freak REALLY come in here just to ra-

A large hand was placed on his shoulder, resting on the dark blue almost black blanket that covered his body... Before ghosting down his arm, he surprised the slightest startled gasp as he forced his breath to calm.
The hand stilled at his hip bone, thumb tracing along the curve of the covered bone, Night bit his tongue.

'What is this Imbecile doing' is the first thing crossing his mind, feeling the bed shift more behind him as another hand slid along his tendril, the limb coiling around his hand as the guard moved it, thankfully cross knew the limbs had a mind of their own half the time.

That'd include his sleep.

He let the taller skeleton move the second tendril, all the while rubbing his hip and thighbones' outer part. Before he felt the shift as the guard's breathing seemed to pick up behind him, he felt the skeleton shifting as the weight spread...

Now, this idiot is lying with-

AGAINST him.

He grits his fangs as he felt the broad chest against his back, the hand on his hip bone moving to hug his pelvis close making his tailbone brush against...

Something.

He doesn't know what, it feels hard, his brain working too fast to process till a finger glided up his sound to the center of his ruined spine, right in the center of his tendrils.

His eye rolled back behind his socket lids as he felt a weird heat pool from below, the feeling was exotic. New.

I N T E R E S T I N G.

So, he let the guard continue rubbing the spot, his tendrils spasming as he felt his body shake, the reactions seem to make the cross' breathing hitch and quicken before he felt the other grind his pelvis into his tailbone.

All the prince could do was dig his free hidden claws into the sheets as he let the skeleton rub up against him.

He let out a tiny moan as the hand around his waist moved to the front of his pelvis, rubbing along it through his Clothes as the older skeleton dug into his sheets more, rocking unto the hand as noticeable as possible, he felt magic pooling before shuddering when he felt...

Something form, he isn't entirely sure what it is.

Whatever it is the guard seemed pleased as his hand coiled around it, a grip similar to when Horror finds a meal, or Killer and his knives- his thought process cut off with a pump, his body spawned like crazy as his tendrils shake-

That's when he felt a warmth along the top of one of his tendrils, he couldn't help but grip the naked skeletal arm in front of him as that hand sped up, his mind racing like crazy-

Trying to remind himself Cross shouldn't eat his hatred like it's some kind of snack if he wanted cross to function tomorrow.

But his mind kept blanking with each pump of a hand, each feeling of a tongue or sharp fang and duel molars, the claw rubbing just that spot on his spine as that hard object just kept rubbing his sensitive tailbone. He couldn't help the muffled sounds, trying his hardest to not seem conscious as he felt his body subject to this torture.

A new kind of torture he really liked.

His legs had somewhat informed from their protective position as he tried his best, he really did.

It was embarrassing how the hands and mouth were able to make him seem weak.

But he couldn't control it as he cried out weekly feeling something warm and wet land on Cross' larger hand... The skeleton pulled his hand out as he finally released his poor abused tendril, the sound of slick heard making the prince realize the others eating whatever just came from Nightmare...

His face turned a deep royal blue at the point as the taste of whatever it was made Cross' humor move faster before stilling as a shake groan escaped him...

Night tiredly relaxed as Cross laid there panting, be for he felt something soft on his skull...

A kiss, before the guard shakily pushed himself from bed... A delicious emotion wafted from the guard as he left a shaken panting tired prince.

Shame.