eve's apple

'This is bad....'

Was the only thought crossing the traitor's mind. Blood trickled down his cheek as Dream panted beside him in nearly as bad a shape.

However intense the pain in his wounds was, or the exertion in his aching bones. Neither made his legs shake, nor make his soul beat increase dangerously.

It's the fact he had to be near this hate-covered monster that caused such... unprofessional... reactions.

It was how that piercing gaze bored into his soul.
The lanky limbs that slithered around them like satin's snakes were strong enough to crush them with such ease.
That sadistic grin on those dark skeletal lips...

The damn MONSTER that he loathed with every cell, every marrow in his body.

That damned monster.

Even that laugh of his haunted his brain, chased away the sound of Dream's voice in the darkness each night. Alone or otherwise.

The feeling of those sharp talon-like hands that traced his bones, such gentleness that was gone now, as claws swipe when Cross nearly misses a deep hit...

That smell.
So strong, similar to Dream's... yet not as intense and as sweet. The hint of Apple cinnamon and applewood, below hints of the blackberry-smelling hatred...

Even the way that eye stared, calculating in that intense way he always does makes Cross' heart speed up.

Sickening.

The fact his body moves with such agility and blends easily in the shadows, as if a dancing black flame, as if attempting to seduce the monochrome skeleton... Pisses Cross off...

Pisses him off so much he felt heat rising in his core.

The fact that Dream's touches aren't the same.
That his body isn't the same.
His golden-colored ecto was soft, but had a more petiteness to it... The chest was small, hips were slim, and not as muscled chub. It wasn't the cool-toned color of cyan.
His voice was different too, it wasn't that smooth voice that was always so damn calm.
He didn't want to ruin Dream's voice.

He wanted to rip that smug grin off that damned face.

A cry escaped the dark-covered skeleton as Cross simply growled back in response, holding him tighter against the tree as Nightmare's piercing eye glared back with pure disgust. Hatred.
Towards HIM.

He doesn't miss the feeling of those naturally soft lips. He doesn't miss the delicious taste of apples mixed with blackberry or the disgusting sounds vibrating against his lips and tongue.

Furthermore, he will NEVER miss the way the sharp talon-like hand grazed up his skull and cup the back.
The way his own larger hands move down the familiar, nearly BURNING warmth of hatred as he felt the large soft mounds of ecto pressed against the tree's harsh bark.

He will never admit how he was rutting up against the Prince's ass, as he started dragging that obnoxious turtleneck up the other's chest, half-heartedly yanking as he glared at the disgusting large and delicate breasts bounced with weight.

Cross grunted out when an ungodly strong tendril was already slipping its disgusting slimy self in his shorts, around his shaft.

The familiar feeling of the strong hatred coated limb pumping him. Like he's a tool, he loathes it.

He'd never enjoy this.
He'd never enjoy how he felt his back press against the tree when he turned them around, sliding onto the grass as he caresses and fondles the disgusting mounds...

So much larger and disgustingly grabbable compared to Dream's...

He cursed when he felt smooth, wet, and warm lips start rocking against the tip of his pulsing cock. The feeling of lips teasingly pressing against his neck.

That's when he smelt it, his nose twitches at the scent of Honing oil and dragon fruit mixed with blood.

He. REALLY. Hates THAT smell on the freak.

Another cry escaped the normally calm and low voice as Nightmare threw his head back. The deliciously tight ecto muscle clenching on him as Cross hisses, rocking his hips up as he lifted that soft thigh to help him bounce... Enjoying the metal clanking of his belt hitting each other along the soft ecto and hard tailbone that twitched, almost TAUNTING him.

The perfect talons clung to him as Cross gripped the left breast more, teasing and feeling the hardened nipple as he put pressure on it, forcing Nightmare back as that delicious taste met his own. He swirled his tongue along the others, starved. Happily swallowing each little moan.

He pulled from the kiss with a growl

"you fucking Killer, now?" He snapped, as he forced the light and soft body to ride his famished cock faster.

The gorgeous prince panted huffs, smirking shaky "so what if I am?" Cross bares his fangs as he forced the smaller up more, sniffing along his neck, relishing in how that soft hand cupped his skull. "He's my best man, have to reward him someh-Ow!" A squeal escaped the dark prince when the hand released his breast and moved to his shoulder blades. Roughly forcing the other on his chest and stomach in the cold snow-covered grass, not that it mattered as the heated hatred melt it.

Cross used the perfect tendril below his hand as leverage as he sped up, clasping his hip with the other hand.
"HIM? Had to replace me with a lowlife who's clearly been mistreating you" he growled out angered, as his eyes explored the deep cuts from a blade along Nightmare's soft back and overall body. The disgusting deep bites and claws from boned fingers. Nightmare shrieked pants as he clasped the tree root and grass below, huffing shaken breaths.

"L-like you're one to -shit- fucking talk~" Cross opened his mouth, but Nightmare simply continued.
"Replacing me with my psychopathic brother~ yet you still stare at me and get hard when we fight! What, missed me?~"

Cross didn't say anything.

He's wrong. Cross didn't MISS this, this...

He stilled for split a second when a voice echoed behind them, Nightmare glanced back as Cross' hips simply continued, even when his twin was calling out for Cross, asking where he and Nightmare went and if Cross were alright.

Cross simply sped up his infidelity as he roughly bit Nightmare's nape, groaning muffled when he slammed in harder. He already felt his knot scantily grow.

He'll show that damned replacement.

He'll show Nightmare.

Nobody can fuck the perfect prince below but HIM.

A gasp escaped the dark skeleton as a large knot forced itself into his awaiting core. Burst after burst of long, warm, and thick streams coat the inner walls... filling him.

Cross shudders as he pressed flush against the flawless body below...

The magic felt so familiar. So right...

The soul beat he felt against his shaft and body felt so familiar...

The burn of hatred warmed his usually cold bones as he rocked his hips, nearly salivating at the delightful little sounds below. He growls, "you, could NEVER replace me" he hisses. Nightmare watched as Cross kept pressing against him, waiting for his knot to deflate slowly. The prince glanced back at him...

And grinned that stunning smile once more.

"You have it backward, Cross..." Nightmare cooed, gently rubbing that soft thumb across his cheek, where his scar once was. Easily slid himself away so cross pulled out.

"You may try all you'd like, but you'll never replace me. Not even with my pathetic brother~" nightmare whispered, leaning in, before those soft lips pressed against his once more, and he vanished.

Dreams voice grew closer as Cross stared at where the prince once was, leaving the taste of eve's apple on his lips...

The crave once again, replacing the afterglow.

'This is bad....'