Dustberry: Over Thinking 🍋

Warnings:
Rape
Kidnapping
Drug use(?)
Trauma
Victim blaming(self blame)
Dismemberment
Gore? I think?
One sided obsession
One sided attraction
Dustberry
Minor Sorial(mentioned)
Dust x Fell (mentioned)
Mentions of torture and murder
Yandere/obsessed Blue
Probably generally fucked up
Unreliable narrator

Use a lot of my Headcanons for Dust here.
Also this probably counts as a vent piece idk

Summary:
Dust always had a small soft spot of Blue, he always made Dust think of his brother back when he was normal.... he captured the same adorable naive innocence and loved everyone... Dust didn't realize Blue would watch him when they fought, would ALWAYS watch.... turns out Blue wasn't as innocent as he thought. For once Dusts should have overthought, realized he misinterpreted Dusts soft spot for something more. It could've saved him.

Words: 5361

It's cold...

Why is it so cold?..

A shift of an arm, uncomfortable-

'What the fuck...'

Dust tried to open his sockets... so heavy...

It felt like it took minutes just for the simple task.
Forcing his sockets to slowly open instantly brought currents of pain through his skull and down his neck, cursing the killer instantly shut his eyes once more. Not that it did any good now.

His nasal cavity twitches, the smell was musty, stagnant air mixed with mold. The only smell most wouldn't instantly recognize was the scent of iron from somewhere, barely noticeable to those who don't know it well enough... A small sniff indicated whatever it was...was pretty fresh...

A few days old?...

The soft sound of dripping somewhere to Dust's left indicated a pipe of some sort, along with the sounds of soft rumbles of a water heater, if he had ears they would've perked as the soft hum of buzzing entered his skull, flickering bits louder with electricity... Possibly a light?...

All these indicated to Dust that he was in some basement or bunker.

The pain had dulled enough for Dust to open his sockets slowly once more, before blinking rapidly, noting how there was barely any light... His eyes darted around silently noting how there were only three light sources (including his own glowing eyes.)

One was the barely working light bulb swaying through the air, flickering every few seconds as a moth fluttered around and tapped it repeatedly, allured by the light. Each hit made the buzzing bulb grow louder just a smidgen, before quieting just as fast.

The other light was from the single crimson dot, blinking in a rhythm facing right at him where he sat.
Dust felt pain rack his skull once more, reaching a hand to the place where it hurt along the back of his head-

He winced-

Dust's eyes snapped to his left arm, widening just slightly as the crimson and white met his gaze...

'Where's my hand...'

His left arm trembles, his dark blue sleeve went down before abruptly was scrunched up just below his elbow, about an inch lower wrapped around his radius and ulna bones was what he had to guess were some bandages, disgustingly bad at how they wrapped, barely doing a good job in Dust's professional standards.

The proof alone is the crimson and dark blue magic trickling down the bandage below to the concrete floor. Dust stared, sockets wider than normal...

He can still feel the fingers and hand TWITCHING. He can feel the movement feel the warmth...