his own father

Warning:
Incest
One sided father/son
Goth x reaper
Masterbation
Voyerism

The sounds echoed through the walls, despite trying to sleep the young half God was finding it hard.

The unmistakable sounds echoing in his skull as the rhythmic thumping slammed against the wall, a voice he's heard all his life-

"fuck! G-geno!~" the voice nearly sobs, Goth's nose cavity scrunched up, a familiar feeling bubbling in his chest as he rolled onto his other side, His father always WAS loud when he was on the receiving end.

The male buffs, feeling warmth pooling between his legs, reckoning the tightening of boxers.

Ignore it.

It's disgusting to... To get excited over-

Another downright shriek and babble of words and Geno's name...

The young adult felt actual disgust with each chant of that name.

He can't help but wonder what Reaper would sound like saying a different name... Maybe... Goth tched, rolling onto his back, staring at the ceiling...

He remembers the first time he caught his overpowered father. Geno had been out talking with Error and Fresh...

A soft moan escaped the half-blood, before snapping his gaze down, noting his hand, gliding along his one bulge, glowing a soft purple hue.

He's truly disgusting for touching himself at the thoughts and memories of his own father...

But he can't help it as he slowly slid his fingers along the glow... Considering.

Before reaching over to his nightstand, opening the drawer and slid out his phone.

Clicking on his gallery, Goth scrolled down to a folder. His eyes drooped at the screen, sliding his exact cock from his briefs as the audio on the phone started.

Again, he remembers the first time he caught Reaper...

Because he can't seem to bring himself to delete the video.

Reaper was on his and Geno's bed, legs spread and fingers tracing along his own thigh, His body shuddering as a soft moan escaped him, holding a familiar crimson scarf.

Whatever, Goth can imagine it's his own scarf his father is clinging to as he plunges his deadly fingers into his drenched cunt, a whine escaping lips.
"G-genooooo~" the God begged in the air, as he instantly started pumping his long fingers into himself, leaning back as his other hand slid across his own summoned wings, tugging a feather.

Goth barely processed how the camera had started shaking, probably from his past self getting close.

He was more busy closing his eyes as he fucked his fist, demanding release as his mind wonders...

How Reaper would cling to him like he's done with Geno, sob and moan his name as his gorgeous bright blue magic blends a tint of purple as Goth pounds into him.

Reaper likes it rough, and loves the feeling of touch.

Goth was too far to not admit it, as he grew closer.

He wants Reaper, he wants his own father, he wants to be the kind forcing Reaped to shriek and sob, force Reaper to only want HIM as he's bent over being fucked from behind.

He wants to hear his own father moan his name.

The idea of A breathy, desperate "Goth" as he's cumming down in Goth has the skeleton groan, splattering his hand and the bed with his cum as he trembles, tongue out...

He's a disgusting pervert, wanting his father.