CrossMare: Ignorance incinerated PT2🍋

Warning:
Omegavers
Cross x Nightmare
Rape/non-con
Gay sex
Knots
Mentions of M-preg
Heats
Bottom Nightmare
Manipulation

Summary:
Dust and the group go out to scope Dream and aink, it'll take a week. So Nightmare's stuck babysitting the new guy since his aura would give him away.
However Nightmares an omega, and his heat is supposed to start this week...

Note:
Nightmare calls Cross a 'brat'. He obviously isn't literally a child or anything. He's somewhere around his thirties here.
I just find it funny that I have NM call all his workers brats because he's like- what 400 500 years old?

Word count: 5019

A soft groan escaped the old Prince as his socket slid open, thankful that Dust enjoys the lab being lit with the soft glows of dimmed bulbs instead of eye-burning bright ones (unlike Horror). He pushed himself up by the desk he had been resting on, rubbing his sockets, exhausted as a yawn escaped him, followed by another groan as Nightmare felt pops along his vertebra when he straightened his back - before he snapped his eye open wide...

Fuck he fell asleep.

He had told Cross to leave and let him work now that the lab was fairly cleaned, enough for him to let pass for now.

"But you should take a breath of fresh air boss!" The younger skeleton tried convincing, not that it worked.
Anyone on the team learned pretty quick how obsessed Nightmare was with finishing work, ESPECIALLY boring medical papers... unless when tired, it seems.

After glancing around, Night noticed the time on the clock Dust had hanging on the wall, nestled barely visible between papers that were pinned. It read ten. He had to have only slept for an hour or two...

An hour or two of precious work time.

It WAS getting late though...

Especially when he has to wake up at around 4 to 5 for work with Cross on this 'training' the boy seemed keen on.

With a sigh the prince ran his claws down the blinded side of his face, leaning against his tendrils and the chair behind him and resting his tired socket... He really hasn't been getting enough sleep, he usually didn't when nearing his heat.

'Well... Guess I should-' his socket snapped open as a shaky gasp escaped him, pushing himself up he looked down.

A horrified expression covered his face as he fixated on himself, mouth open as the bright blue liquid trickled between his backside and the chair below it. Staining both the fabric of his shorts and the cushion a deep bright blue.
Two drops slid down his thighs visible as one fell from his bent knee to the concrete floor below.

He was silent...but his thoughts echoed around his skull, crazed. One thought repeated in his head over and over.

'I SLEPT THROUGH THE TIME FRAME TO TAKE MY HEAT SUPPRESSANTS.'

It took thirty seconds before he processed the warmth that exploded all along his bones and tendrils, feeling them growing heavier as he shuddered. He instantly looked to the door-

Cross still wasn't here... Good... If the brat found out he was an Omega, it'd bring all hell. He couldn't risk EVERYONE finding out he was one, NOBODY takes Omegas seriously. He's struck gold that Dust and Killer are the only ones who know, and he doesn't plan to let some newbies find out. Especially THIS way.

So as fast as he could, he glanced around the room, hoping to see the familiar blue-tinted pill's container... he doesn't remember where Dust hides them away, this room was HUGE.

"The ones for this month are in my Lab, in the drawer."

Nightmare ripped open the drawer beside him, hoping the container would be in reach, safely in the desk. He didn't want to move with his disgusting slick drenching his clothes.