Dustard: just think🍋 (DustBery pt2)

Warnings:
Post Rape/mentions of such.
Trauma
Victim blaming(self-blame)
Slight One-sided obsession
Slight
Dustard(Dust X Fell)
Dust x Blue (mentioned, one-sided)
Post torture
Yandere/obsessed Blue(minor)
Slightly Unreliable narrator

Use a lot of my Headcanons for Dust here.

This chapter is mostly about what happens after the Dustberry chapter. Dust's way of insider coping isn't healthy (ignoring it)
And a LARGE bit of Dust x Fell.
Sorry if it isnt as good as the last chapter, I tried.

Summary:
Dust never enjoyed dealing with emotions, they're hard to control and make work hard to deal with. It only got worst after killing his brother and friends, the guilt following him around like a plague... so to cope he'd take suppressants he made himself that made him unable to feel.
However, after the situation with Blue, he's stuck with Fell to take care of him.
The edgy skeleton always did make Dust feel weird even with his suppressants...

He hopes Blue doesn't find out.

Words: 3643

A soft ticking of a clock was the only sound echoing around the office.

The strong intense aura the castle usually contained was even worse than usual. The painful silence broke as footsteps slowly grew to attention in the distance, louder and louder - before heavy knocking on the double doors.

"Come in." A voice stated, the door slowly opened as a skeleton walked in. An unusual somber look on the normally grinning face.

"Well?" The prince demanded, calm toned despite the situation.

"He's been in worst shape before. The most intense damages are his arms... "
"We both know that isn't true, Killer." Nightmare firmly stated. Killer stares at the Being... Before sighing and scratching his neck "well... Considering he isn't awake, it's hard to say. Knowing him, he'll try forcing more suppressants to ignore the trauma...." The worker said somberly, setting a few papers on the desk.
Nightmare was silent, Starring at the small stack before him on his desk; Killer took this as a question.

"There um... Info on his physical condition. Horror took them, he's the only one Dust would feel remotely comfortable out of us to take them." He mumbled softly, Nightmare slid his hands along the first page on top. It was the least damaging wound out of the 'big four'.

The back of Dust's skull had large cracks forming all along it, similar to that of a spider web. It'd be surprising if Dust didn't have a concussion of some form from it... The cracks weren't bad enough to crumble or not heal, but enough to need a long while to get over.

"Did you-"

"Yes, I contacted Fell's brother. He said Fell will be here shortly - after some serious meeting he's stuck in his world." Killer states, Nightmare just let out a hum as he ignored the writing, for now, sliding to the next paper. Despite how Dust acts indifferent, Nightmare knows the traumatized skeleton would need someone he trusts enough, and he knows Dust and Fell have a more intimate relationship than with anyone else.

The prince's single eye narrowed eyeing the arm pictures, these really were the worst... At least of what he's able to handle seeing for now. His left arm was sawed-off messily, and his right arm had snapped almost clean off. From the break, it seems like it was from twisting on his weight.

Night refused to look at the last picture right now...

"Make sure Cross has all the barriers around the castle is strengthened with my magic. We can't let my brother or his friends able to get in." He sternly demands, Killer nodded and ran out, the door shutting behind him.