Creativedeath- shower

A loud gasp echoed in the hallway, along with gagging coughs as Wide empty sockets gaped in surprise, the green slimy ink coated his chest down his midsection, staining the dark cloak with the glowing magic.

"O-oh shit- s-sorry Mister Reaper!" Palette gasps, voice horse wiping his mouth as he waved his free hand rapidly.
The God tugged at both sides of his cloak, awkwardly cringing at the feeling.

"You uh...certainly got that from Ink huh, kid?" Be nervously chuckled, as Palette blushed deeply.

"You can u-use our bathroom, I'll...um... Wash your cloak" he mumbled, Reaper looked back up from examining the slime, before slowly nodding.
"Yeah, that'd be nice..." He mumbled, following the young man to the room, he just came over to check up on Goth, guess he's stuck until his son gets back.

When Pall scurried off to who knows where, the God slowly walked more into the cozy home, it was still new but was starting to feel lived in. With the shoes messily along the wall beside him, and the random objects they'd bring home to need when leaving on the small side table. Reaper was quick to ignore that in favor of speeding to the bathroom, up the stairs, and to the right, shutting the door as he was quick to yank the GB clip on his neck and untie his waist rope. He let the cloak drop from his body and cringed at the neon-colored green that had soaked completely through his cloak, staining his bones.

As he was turning on the shower, there was a knock, he opened the door enough to peek out.

His son's boyfriend was awkwardly standing there, rocking back and forth and towels in hand. Reaper reached for them, as Pall simply...stared...

"Thanks..." he said slowly, as Pall nodded silently. "Oh- uh- y-your cloak?" He mumbled, still staring at Reaper's ink-stained chest.

"Ah! Yeah," he mumbled.

"Uh, thanks kid" Reaper mumbled, awkwardly shifting as he slid the clothes over.

As palette held the cloak tightly, he nodded with a wide grin. "y-yeah no problem" he mumbled, eyes trying not to lower from the god's eyes to his exposed ribs once more. "I-I'll just deal with these" he added, walking backward, speeding up with each step as Reaper closed the door...

Palette was quick to go down the hall, not to the laundry room, but rather HIS room.

Plopping down in his and Gith's bed, the young adult stared at the cloak, still somehow floating hood and all.
He flushed, ignoring the green slime as a soft rumbling left the back of his throat, nose nudging the inner lining of the hood, holding it close as he shuddered, clinging to it...

It's not enough.

He had HOPED it'd be enough, it'd satisfy him.

But he was WRONG, he needed his magic...

Just… Another small taste. More than the fragrance he'd get on Goth's tongue back when his Love still loved with his Unassuming parents, having no idea their precious little Gothy's wants and dirty actions.

But Palette knows. 

He knows a lot more than Goth THINKS he knows.

From coming over at night to surprise Goth, and seeing him practically ravishing a sleeping Reaper, to sneaking peeks and seeing Goth moan the older man's name when he thinks he's alone.

And Palette was.... angry.

Jealous.

But he found it odd that he wasn't jealous or angry at REAPER... but rather of his OWN lover.

It wasn't fair, Goth outright cheating on him. Palette wanted to see what the hype was...
This was his excuse, he refuses to admit how his throat dries and his soul pulsates faster at the idea of getting more of Reaper's delicious magic.