1

It's hard to love someone who loves someone else

You have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride just to be a friend :)

Ah yes, Y/N L/N a college student who's in love with her best friend but can't confess cause he likes someone else. . .

How funny right?

Yeah real funny cuz Y/N how can you fall in love with your best friend and you also know that he likes another woman, can you just drop your feelings for him, move on and find someone else?

Hahahahahahaha.

No.

I can't

I just can't. . .

I don't know how to explain things but i can't stop falling in love with this man, I really can't

I am dumb i know but i really love this man from the bottom of my heart I don't know why.

Just so you know that you're zoning out the entire time, day dreaming while your one and only best friend calls your name a couple of times until you snapped out of your little scenario inside of your head.

"What the hell is happening to you?" Kisaki says while frowning at you.

"Uhh... Hehehe nothing I'm just zoning out that's all I'm sorry Saki" you smiled awkwardly at him.

"Yeah whatever, come on school's over" Kisaki says while heading to the exit leaving you behind.

"YO WAIT UP MAN!" you hurriedly pack your things and follow him.

While the two of you are walking you ask kisaki cause it's very quiet and kinda awkward since you two always talk while going home together.

"Hey Saki are you free tomorrow?" You asked.

"No, I have something important to do tomorrow why'd you ask?" Kisaki says.

"Uhmm nothing i just ask you if you're free tomorrow" you said.

"It's my birthday tomorrow you know" you thought.

Both of you stop in front of the gate of your house. "Thanks for walking me home Saki, see you tomorrow!" You said.

He just look at you, nod, and walks away

"You really changed a lot Saki, from your hair color, hairstyle, clothing, and your attitude, You really like her that you changed your whole look and personality. How lucky she is" You thought while looking a him walking away.

You shake all of your thoughts and sighed heavily

You entered your cold house with a big smile and greet your parents.

Mother, Father, I'm home..

_____________________________

Ayo, this is the very first chapter of this book, and i think it kinda sucks but i really tried my best.

It is currently 12:30am and i am still awake writing some shiiii for the next chapter.

And also y'all can suggest something for this book too, y'all have to do is leave some comments :)

Hoping that you're enjoying this book~♡