6

"after graduation the two of you will get married". Mr. Kisaki said 

both me and Kisaki was in shocked.

"after graduation?? isn't that too fast dad?" I said.

"isn't that better"He said.

wow this is giving me headache, we still have like 2 months until our graduation.

Kisaki still didn't say anything he's just frowning at them in silence, and suddenly he walks out.

oh no this is bad.

"Tetta where you going". Mrs.Kisaki said.

he didn't respond to his mother.

"Let him be honey" Mr. Kisaki said.

"I am very sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kisaki I'll go after him" I ran out and followed him.

"Wait Saki lets talk!" I said.

 "What do you want now Y/n" Kisaki said.

"I just want to talk to you it's been like a month since we talk you know." you said.

"Look if you want to talk about the wedding I don't have any time for that so leave me alone I am in a really bad mood right now." He said.

I tried to hold his hand but he swat it away. "PLEASE Y/N LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW!" he shouted at me.

"but-" he cut me off.

I ALREADY HAVE A WOMAN THAT I LOVE OK, AND I WANTED TO MARRY HER NOT YOU, THIS? THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEIR MIND PLANNING THIS STUPID MARRIAGE I DON'T WANT THIS, I ONLY LOVE HINATA TACHIBANA!

I just looked at him with teary eyes, this is the first time I got yelled at.

"I know that Kisaki. . . I know that very well."

"You don't have to yell at me like that."

"I just wanted to say that let's do this for our family's business because we know too damn well that we can't do anything about it." I said.

"You don't have to yell at me like I ruined anything."

"After two years of our marriage we can sign a divorce papers and you can marry Hinata."

you said that with tears falling on your face.

He stared at you with a frowning face.

"Every well then."

"We will get married in two months and after two years I'll marry Hinata, We'll only do this marriage bullshit for business with no feelings involved, Do you understand? " Kisaki said.

and with that he walks away, you walk back to your house and wiped your tears.

"Where is Tetta dear?" Mrs. Kisaki ask.

"Oh I already talk to him and he just need a fresh air since this is very shocking hahaha." you lied.

"Why is your eyes red honey did  something happen" Mom asked.

"Oh nothing Mom I am just very happy" you smiled at her.

"Oh is it because the two of you are getting married I knew it both of are kids are meant for each other" Mom said to Mrs. Kisaki and the two elderly woman Giggled like a teenage girls.

"Mom I want to sleep early right now since I have school tomorrow" you said while still smiling.

"Oh ok honey no problem" She answered.

you bowed at them, and then turn around to go upstair.

you entered your room and drop your fake ass smile.

"Geez I just realized smiling hurts"

(well I am not Nahoya who can smile 24/7)

I felt numb right now.

and we all ready know the best medicine 

let's just sleep again until the pain goes away.

____________________________________
Edited: napansin ko lang na may grammar errors ako sheytt pero ok lang inayos ko na hehehe.

Don't forget to vote guys love you yieeee~