11

Now guess what 

Its my wedding day today!~

hehe yay~ surprising right? 

I am sitting in front of a massive mirror and a make up artist doing my make up.

I am still quite sleepy tho and I don't actually have the energy to do here.

but I don't want to ruin our Family reputation and disappoint my parents.

and beside it is only 2 years 

yeah 2 years of hell.

My mom entered the room with a happy tears in her eyes.

"Oh my lord my beloved daughter is getting married now, it like you were only a baby yesterday , times really flies so fast". she said while wiping her tears looking at me.

"Mom don't cry I am not going to die haha" I said 

The make up artist only smiled at me and said. "it is done ma'am, you look absolutely gorgeous"

I looked at the mirror in front of me and think for awhile "am I really going to do this?"

then my mom spoke up.

"Oh dear look at the time we need hurry up Y/n don't let your husband wait " she winked at me and leave the room.

..

"Let's go ma'am I'll you wear the dress" the designers and assistants helped me with the dress.

after a minute my dad calls and he said that he is waiting outside of the room.

I exited the room and saw my father waiting. 

He noticed my and walks up to me with a smile on his face 

seems like everyone is happy about this wedding except me and Kisaki.

"You look so wonderful my daughter" my father said.

"Thanks dad you look so handsome too haha" I replied

"Let's go now you soon to be husband is sure waiting" he said.

We get inside of a white car.

after a minute we have arrived in the place.

and now I am in front of the door.

"Are you ready now Y/n??" my father asked.

"I am Father". I said with a fake smile. (no you are not ready) 

 I took a deep breath as we entered the massive door.

I could see my aunts, uncles, cousins and also the member of our company and some people that I don't know, I think they are the Kisaki family's  guests. 

But I am looking for a certain person.

I kept looking for him until I found him.

Chifuyu who is wearing a blue long sleeved polo with white vest.

He looks so handsome and pretty at the same time.

"You looks so beautiful". Chifuyu mouthed at me giving me thumbs up.

It gives me a relief somehow, I am glad that he attended my wedding.

and then I saw Kisaki as i look at the front.

He is wearing a black suit and his hair is all slicked back.

I am not gonna lie he looks so handsome today, I mean he is always handsome but this is the different version of  Kisaki's handsomeness.

If it wasn't his personality I would be crying right now.

And now that I am in front of him, my father whispered something at him and I clearly heard it.

"Take care of my daughter, son"

"Yes I will, Father" Kisaki replied with a smile, but I know those smile were fake. 

And the wedding begun

Kisaki held my hand and looked at me with nothingness in his eyes.

Priest : Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.

Kisaki: I, Kisaki Tetta, take you, Y/n L/n, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

Y/n: I-i, Y/n L/n), take you, Kisaki Tetta, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life.

Priest: Kisaki Tetta, do you take Y/n L/n to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

Kisaki: I do.

Priest: Y/n L/n, do you take Kisaki Tetta to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Y/n: I-

I think for a while and looked at our guest before saying.

I do

"Y/n L/n, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit". Kisaki said while he put a ring on my finger

"Kisaki Tetta, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit". My hands were shaking as I put the ring in Kisaki's finger.

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

Kisaki brought his face close to mine, I closed my eyes because I don't really want to see this.

but instead of kissing my lips, he just kissed the side of my cheek near next to my lips so that the guest thinks that we really kissed.

after that everyone cheered and clapped.

I just stood there smiling and laughing, but deep inside my heart is hurting.

________________________________________________________________________

Ayoo waddup waddup I hope you like this new chapter and I am sorry that this wasn't that good because I don't know anything about wedding stuff hehe, stay tuned for the next chapter.

and also guys also read my other Story "Bonten's Chauffeur" kung hindi mamalasin kayo ng 50 years charzz

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it to your other Tokrev Fan friends.

Also don't forget to follow me for more Stories, I'll be dropping new story next Month "My Favorite Addiction" a Sanzu x Reader fanfiction.

That is all thank you~