3

So today is the day. . .

My birthday. . .

I'm getting older and older I don't want that. . .

You sighed and look at the cash that your parents give you for your birthday.

It's not that I don't want or like money, it is just. . .

Ahh whatever

I'll just go and buy some new clothes, accessories, food or anything I'd like to buy till i get tired, waste the day and go home.

Why didn't my parents just give me a younger sibling so i can take care and  play with them, that would probably make my day better and I won't feel lonely every time.

Tsk... They're just too busy to make one anyways. . .

So what should i do today. . .

Should i spend my whole birthday buying stuffs that I don't really need or. . .

Or maybe I'll just go to Saki's house and see what kind of "important things" he's doing right now.

Maybe it is just some school works, i can help him do that so he won't be very stress and he'll have a time with me and i can celebrate my birthday happily even tho he forgot my birthday. . .

But that doesn't matter anymore, as long as i am with him.

You quickly run to your bathroom

(please do not run in the bathroom or you'll hurt yourself)

And take a nice shower, after that you pick your best but comfy outfit

You said goodbye too your house maid and walk to Saki's house since it is not that far from yours.

You're weren't that far from Kisaki's house but you already see him talking to a taller guy who has a hand tattoo and they also wearing the same clothes. . . a uniform. . .

There's a name embroidered in the uniform it says

"Tokyo Manji Gang".

Woaahhhhh... didn't know that Saki is a part of a gang. . .

That would be awesome and plus he is smart so there gang must be very cool. . .

You were just about to call Kisaki's name but Kisaki and the taller guy with hand tattoo get into a motorbike and drove away

And Kisaki also look so serious . . .

Meh. . .  It's not like its my business, and also i don't know anything about gangs except that they go to a war and ride there bike. . .

You sighed.

I'll just go and do the plan A which is spend my time and money buying stuff and go home.

And now you're in front of a massive building which we call Mall (obviously).

But before you enter the mall somebody calls your name.

Y/n-chan!!!

You heard a very familiar and angelic voice.

You turned around and saw Hinata Tachibana and also a beautiful blonde girl that you don't know

You waved at them and smiled

She approach you with a beautiful smile

Happy birthday Y/n-chan!!! Hahahaha

Hinata happily greeted you with a hug.

You were shocked because she remembered your birthday and it's been awhile since somebody hugged you.

Thank you Hina-chan hahaha, why are you in here and where is Takemichi-kun?
You asked.

Ohh we're just going to check out or buy some clothes in here and also Takemichi is with his gang he said that they have important meeting today so he can't be with me , oh i forgot Y/n-chan this is Emma-chan he's the little sister of

Tokyo Manji gang's president where Takemichi join in. . .

It is nice to meet you Y/n-chan. Emma said.

You stared at Hina for a sec.

Did i just heard that right?

Tokyo Manji Gang. . .

So Saki and Takemichi-kun is in the same gang.

I think that would not be a very good idea...

But they get along in there. . . . I think.

(Ohhh you're wrong)

Uhmm...Y/n-chan are you ok??

You snapped out of your thoughts and awkwardly laugh.

Hahaha yeah i am ok, oh and Hina-chan, Emma-chan since it's my birthday I'll treat the two of you let's go inside!!

Uhhmm are you sure Y/n-chan?? Hina asked.

Of course i am, my parents weren't home so they give me cash to celebrate my birthday and also I'm lonely hahaha , now let's go inside and buy a lot of clothes.

While the three of you entered the mall you stopped for awhile and stared at Hinata.

Hina-chan. . .

You're very beautiful and kind

Plus you have a lots of friend too

I am very jealous of you

I wanted to be just like you

Because. . .

i wanted him to like me too.

____________________________________

Ayooo waddup waddup

It's been like 5 days (i think) since i dropped a new chapter sorry about that i have been very busy with school works.

And also I'm going publish a new book soon

Title: Bonten's Chauffeur

Because i (we) need a intelligent ,strong and  independent woman (Y/N)

So yeah hehehe I'll publish it as soon as i already feel the power of publishing it

Hope y'all like this story don't forget to vote and leave a comment

(just like Kisaki forgot Y/n birth day)

thank you guys
Love y'all ~♡