8

1 week feels like a minute 

why the fuck is time running so fast 

it's irritating me 

and also the news about me and Kisaki getting married spread all around the campus.

how and where the fuck did they get this information??

(ganon talaga pag marites)

I have only 1 week left before the marriage it's making me anxious and irritated at the same time.

and also a week before my graduation and I am going to inherit my Parents business.

it is too much responsibilities , too much pain in the ass.

and I also have to deal with this Mr. Kisaki Tetta.

Now that I again mentioned that man's name it is making me angry and sad, Angry because he is being a huge jerk or he's just like that since then that I didn't noticed until now because I'm too blinded by love, and sad because even if he is like that this stupid person in front of the mirror still loves him (which is obviously me).

why do I love this man again??

Because he is smart, Handsome (In my eyes), and kind which is false (I guess).

I am in my bathroom muttering to my self not until our maid knocked to my door.

Uhmm Ms. Y/n sorry for interrupting  you but Mr. Kisaki Tetta is waiting for you. said the maid

I choked on my spit when he mention that dude's name, Why the hell is he doing here waiting for me??

I immediately wear my school uniform, fix myself and ran down stair only to see the Man I hated(that's a lie) the most.

What are you doing here?? 

I asked him

why? am I not allowed to pick up my wife? he answered.

(Shuta kinikilig ako dun )

the hell you were saying  we are not married yet . I said

Yet, just yet now be quiet and follow me like a good wife. he said

wow what am I a dog?

(I mean sureee why not)

I just quietly followed him to the car and he even opened the door for me like a gentleman.

this is surprising after what he did to me. (He didn't talk to me and avoided me for like 5 months)

and he is doing this?

we've arrived in the campus and the whole school starts cheering like we won a gold medal in the Olympic.

I looked at Kisaki as he held my hand because it is kind crowded in the area.

he made our way out of the crowed.

and we've finally got into our classroom.

"Kisaki" I said

What? he answered.

why did you pick me up. I asked

It's my father's order so I have to obey him. 

Ohh that's why well thank you then, I guess. I bowed at him

after that I go to my seat and pick some book to read because we arrived early here and there is no teacher nor students in here just us.

JUST US?

I looked up and saw him standing in front of me with a frowned face.

What?? I asked with annoyed voice.

What is with you today? He said.

What are you talking about?

you don't talk to me like that before. 

Time past, people changed that's all. I said

he look at me for a couple of minutes, sat on his chair and finally mind his own damn business.

You're the one who change Kisaki not me, you avoided me for like 5 months and then here you are acting like we're close friends because your father says so. I said quietly enough for him not to hear

I do still love you yes but 

you don't feel the same way for me.

it's all just a one sided love. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ayooo I'm finally back again, I didn't updated this past few days because I feel sad and I don't know why but it doesn't matter anymore cuz I am happy again (For now).

don't forget to vote, comment and share this stories to you other tokrev fan friends, thank you :)