9

Today is the Graduation day.

which means I'm gonna get married tomorrow 

it is making me anxious.

what would happen when Kisaki and me are already married?

I am not gonna lie I am a bit scared.

Is this right?  Do I need to run away, Hide and never comeback?

I feel that I am going to regret this all, so do I need to go in another country and change my Identity?

(overthink)

It is not like I don't want to marry Kisaki, I do Love him but

Everything is so wrong, I can feel it.

and then I hear all the claps around me.

The principal just finished her speech and it is time to go to the stage and get their reward.

And of course, I will also go to the stage

 Am not a dumb student.

and also there will be a party of course. 

a lots of interactions, picture taking, and communications that I don't like I went through.

I just want to go home and lay down to my bed.

Kisaki probably enjoying himself. I thought 

now I am just standing alone in the corner waiting for the event to finish and there is this one guy approached me.

I think his name is Matsuno

 Matsuno Chifuyu

Hello Y/n-san what are doing here all alone. he said it with a smile

I am a bit hesitant to speak but it'll be rude if I ignored him.

I just don't feel like it socializing with them and please drop the honorifics just call me Y/n. I said 

Oh ok then Y/n. He laughed

he seems like a really nice guy

and there is a silence for a second before he spoke again.

Y/n I just wanted to say this to you for a long time and I think that this is the right time for me to say it.

go on say it. I said with a soft smile at him

I know that you're already engaged with someone and the two of you are going to get married, but I really want to say that I really liked you for a long time now, I just don't have the courage to say it to you because well you don't talk to anyone except Kisaki, and I also hoped that you would notice me for the last time,  I am just saying this so I can move on.  he said it so fast but you understand it very well.

you in purely shock but you replied.

I am very sorry Matsuno-kun that I didn't notice it, and also I really appreciate it that you liked someone like me. I said smiling at him.

Don't be sorry Y/n it is not your fault that I'm so coward to confess to you, you are beautiful and kind so I really liked you until now, I don't know if I can move on from this but I'll try my best.

At least we can be friends. I said

Friends? 

Yes Matsuno-kun at least we can be friends. I said happily

Yes Yes YES! I would love to be friends with you. he said with a happiness in his voice and held my hands

I laughed at him, he is so cute.

now that we are friends now you can just call me Chifuyu. said while smiling brightly at me.

I replied smiling back at him 

Alright Chifuyu.

________________________________________________________________________________

I've finally completed the Hanmas yasssss!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share it to your other tokrev fan friends.