16

"You looked very happy, mind if I know where have you been?"

He said it while looking at me dead in the eyes.

"I just go out to get some fresh air-"

"Is cheating is some new sort of getting a fresh air?" . He asked 

"I am not cheating on you Kisaki!"

"Then tell me, Why is That guy Matsuno is  with you?"

"He just walk me home, that is all nothing happened Kisaki!"

"So you're talking back at me now? haha just what's with that guy anyway? and looks like you're forgetting something"

He forcefully grabbed my hair

"If any of this happens again, I won't hesitate to beat you up and ruin your family's reputation, you got that?"

I didn't talk back because of what might happen if I do 

"Be lucky that I don't have the energy to beat the shit out you because I am tired, but next time you did something like this again, you'll see never see the light again". He said that while walking upstairs.

I just stared at the ground for a minute before deciding to go upstairs.

after that months have been past, I don't usually talk to him nor everybody, I'll just respond to him if I have to, same old routine awaking up, clean, cook and suffer.

Lately I haven't feeling well, my head is hurting, I always vomits, my body ache, and I can't sleep well. 

and Also I didn't have my period for 2 months