My Love Be Happy...-YG💜

{Y/n POV}

I was walking on the cold streets alone... Missing the warm hands which made me warm..the hug giving me comfort... I was not missing my boyfriend... But my dead Ex...

I know it's wrong and I shouldn't... But... I can't I just love him... I don't know how he died... His parents said that it was an accident but for some reason, I can't believe them.

I didn't see him in his last minutes I don't want our last memory to be bad... The last time I saw him was on my house's rooftop. His hands around my waist and mine around his neck...

Flashback

"Yoongi... I love you." I spoke his hand still on my waist and mine on this neck... We decided to watch the sunset together but ended up watching each other's faces like we always do.

"Wooowww!!" he exclaimed "Haha what?" "Y/n!! That was foul play! I should tell it first!" he whined like always... I was still laughing... He suddenly got annoyed and placed a peck on my lips.

"Yo-yoongi!!" I shouted with a red-as-hell face. "Hehe~" he gave me a proud look and shifted the graze toward the sunset... IDEA!! I slide my hands from his neck to his collar and pulled him for a kiss.

He was shocked for a second but eventually kissed me back pulling me closer to him... And whispered a "I love you." between the kiss making me blush again.

End of Flashback

A teardrop fell as I was thinking about that... I reached my apartment and was about to open the door but a voice stopped me.

"Y-y/n.." "Yoongi?" I was so surprised to see him... He... He died 3 months ago my parents forced me to get into a relationship with my present boyfriend Jackson... He is a good guy I agree... But my heart doesn't.

I without thinking twice hugged him maybe he lied, cheated but I didn't think of anything... Only Yoongi and Yoongi only.

{Author POV}

But little did she know... She was not hugging the love of her life but her brother... Seokjin, he was a little shocked at her sudden hug but remember what Jackson said.

He and Jackson had a little conversation in which Jin asked Jackson about Y/n and her meditation. He said that Y/n is fooling herself by not taking the meditations.

Jin came here to confirm what Jackson said to him... Y/n was repeating Yoongi's name. Jackson was on the steps hiding from her... Clearly hurt...he signaled Jin and went back to his house.

Jin somehow comforted her and made her take her medications... "O-oppa! I-I pr-promise i-I saw Yo-" "CUT THE CRAP! YOU ARE STAYING WITH ME FROM NOW ON! NO MORE TALKING!!"

Jin shouted interrupting her and stormed out of the room. Leaving the sobbing girl alone...

{Yoongi POV}

I am so sorry babe... It is for your own good... I can't lose you, my dear... I still and always will love you.." Sir, your time is up... Please come." "yeah, yeah.."

I love you Y/n I always will... You are My Universe...

For understanding :

Yoongi's parents didn't like their son dating a normal girl who doesn't have any money or power so they threatened Yoongi to break up with her... He had no other choice but to do so...

But he was scared to hurt her so he made an act that he died 3 months ago and stayed in his house... After 3 months he got a ticket to fly to LA and is going today... So he came back to have a final look at Y/n his only love.

Maybe he will come back to save her?

1 year later

I finally finished the work I came back from LA yesterday I have been working hard to gain my parents' trust also I came here telling them that I have an important meeting here.

That is true but I also came here to meet her... Y/n... What if she has forgotten me? Haaa... Let me just have a glance at her from far away... Thinking to myself I walked into the nearest café.

I opened the café door as the strong smell of coffee beans hit me... Making me melt. I took a step front as a tiny figure bumped into me I look down....!!!!

"So-sorry... I-I was in a hurry." the small yet similar female spoke taking tissue out from her pocket... Then I noticed she was wearing the jacket I gifted Y/n on our anniversary...

"Y-" before I call out her name a male figure came running towards us telling her name. "Y/n!!....?? What happened?" the male asked looking at our position... Y/n still didn't look up at my face and answered him.

"Oh! I accidentally spilled my coffee on this mister so I was apologizing." She asked still not looking at me, the male gave me a cold glare before talking.

"I am sorry sir... MY girlfriend can be clumsy sometimes I apologize" he said before bowing... For some reason, he told the 'My' in a different tone.

Before I say anything he grabbed her shoulders and walked out of the café... My heart broke as I heard them talk.

"Babe! Thanks!" Y/n said. "Why thanks?" he asked giving a peck on her lips to which she giggled... "For helping me of course I got scared for a second... And his vibe felt familiar?"

"maybe your dreaming? Come on I will get you another coffee." "Okay~" Yeah... She forgot me... Maybe she is a lot happier now... Maybe we are not meant to be?

I wiped the small drop of water as it suddenly kissed my cheek... "Am I crying....? Haaa... Yoongi... Be happy! She is happy.." I am happy!.... That my first love is happy...

"I still love you Y/n... And always will... My first love..sorry for being a loser and not coming earlier... Please take care of her... I love you...Y/n..."

-24.2.2022