Dancing In The Dark-JH💜

With you between my arms~
Hobi POV.

"Teach you slow dance?" "And basic ballet?" Jimin and his sister EunJin asked me in chorus. We three are teachers in a dance academy. Jimin was for Ballet and I was for street style and hip-hop, EunJin was like an inspector but she knows a little of everything, she will be a substitute if the other teachers couldn't make it.

"Yes... " I replied as they looked at each other. "Your gonna date the person I lost to?" EunJin asked as I nodded cautiously. "Really?" "I-I can't take responsibility if you lose to the person I like..." I pouted as she gave up. "Ok but hyung. Are you taking her to slow dance or something?" Jimim asked out of curiosity.

"Well she's not a huge fan of rock and there's a party coming up..." I tailed off I don't want to reveal my surprise to them. "Fine. Let's start from today onwards, 3 hours of slow dance and 3 hours of ballet." Jimin sensed my expression and spoke out, we both nodded in agreement. EunJin was gentle and strict with me.

It was not too easy but not too hard too. After a lot of leg stampings and scoldings, the 3 hours finally got over. I apologize to EunJin for stepping on her foot at least 100 times. It has a lot of leg work. After an hour's break, EunJin went to teach Jimin's student since he was taking a private lesson for me.

I would be n absolute liar if I dare to tell it was easy I just heard another bone of mine crake... At first, I wanted to know this because she was a ballet dancer, but damn... I thought this would be easy. 3 hours felt like 3 years and finally, I was able to rest. I thanked them for giving me a private lesson and went back home. It was hell! I got cramps in a lot of places.

I know that I dance every day. But in this style of dance, I have to use the parts of my body that I don't normally use in my everyday dance. As slowly as a snail the week went by. It was time for the party. I wore black trousers and a white shirt, I slit my hair back exposing my forehead. This will do...

"Where are you going so fancy?" My roommate Namjoon asked. "To get myself a girlfriend!" I replied rushing outside. "All the best... WAIT WHAT??" I heard him yell out of surprise from inside and giggled. I quickly got in my car and made my way to the club where the party is held. I parked my car in the car parking area as my phone bussed.

I sighed and made my way up. The party was slowly starting and soon I found her in the middle of the crowd. She was wearing a black and white frock that extended up to her knee. She danced for a little and had nice chat with her friends, I was at the bar counter drinking some nonalcohol beverages. After an hour of chit-chat, she backed away from everyone and came to the bar counter far as possible from the speakers.

"You don't like rock?" I asked her indicating the type of music. "I do I actually love it. But at a particular volume." she smiled at me. She ordered her drink and looked at me. "Hoseok-shii do you-" "Just Hobi don't be formal." I cut her off as she smiled a sweet one... Holy shit I will melt in her smile. "Do you perhaps wanna go somewhere quiet?" I asked her as her eyes lit up.

"Thought you would never ask." she smiled and got up from her seat. I guided her upstairs where it was a bit quiet. The dim light from the door shining on her mixed with the bright moonlight and the faint sound of the rock music made me feel like heaven on earth.

She placed her hand on the railing with a soft smile the wind blew making her hair fly in it. I leaned on the railing my eyes fixed on her, she noticed it and turned towards me. "Hm?" "Do... Do you want to dance... With me?" I asked mentally cursing myself for stuttering. "I would love to! What kin-" "Slow Dance." I interrupted her being excited as she giggled. "Sure."

I extended my hand as she took it with a smile, I pulled her closer and tangled our fingers. I placed my other hand on her waist pulling her a little closer. "Tell me if you're uncomfortable," I whispered. "I could never be..." I heard her mumble and smiled pulling her closer. I played the song I practiced with as we danced. I never thought that this day...

Where I hold the hands of the woman I like and dance with her in the dark will come... Her being in between my arms... I feel like I found the reason for my existence. We danced for Gof knows how long. Her phone buzzed suddenly as she smiled, she stopped dancing and pulled me closer.

She tiptoed and placed a big kiss on my cheek and whispered. "Happy Birthday Hoseok Jung." as soon as she did a couple of red heart-shaped balloons floated up from the ground floor she moved away as I turned to read what was written on the balloons."Happy... Birthday... Love... -Y/n" I smiled widely reading as she hugged my arm.

"Guess who helped me with this?" she asked as footsteps were heard we turned around to find..." Manager Jin..." with a cake in his hand with a lighted candle on top. I kissed right below her eye as she smiled and closed my eyes and blew out the candle. "Thank you.."

"I promise to cherish this movement till the very end... Love..."
Happy Birthday Hoseok! 🎶🌺

I forgot to publish this 😶😶😶 I'm so sorry

-18.2.23