The Guy in the book-THG💜

{Author POV}

"Y/n!!" You heard a sweet and familiar voice calling you as you closed the book you were reading and turned back. "Hii!" You waved at the girl who was walking in your direction.

"Wow... this... this tree is beautiful..." She spoke in amazement as you chuckled "It's this tree's flowering season.." You spoke placing the book you were reading inside your bag.

"I saw you reading. What was it about?" She asked being curious as you smiled. "It's another storybook! I'm in love with the hero of this story!" You utter happily as she did a small 'ohh' to your answer.

"Mind telling me about the man who made you fall in love with him?" She asked as you nodded and cleared your throat to answer her."I'll tell you." And you started to tell her about the hero of the story.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

"Kind, gentle, and handsome not only outside but also on the inside. Sweet and cheerful you can say that he is the baby of the group *chuckles* loved by absolutely everyone.

A very different yet beautiful style that suits him perfectly well! Gives off both villain and hero vibes at the same time.

A walking Manga character." "Wait there is a pic-?" "Uhh umm n-no just assume it..." "umm ok keep going." "Oh! And....."

I was blabbering non-stop about the character I read in the book as she got tired she spoke cutting me off. "okay. Can you tell me a part of the story which made you love him?" she asked as I did a thinking face.

"Ohh sure!" and I started to tell the part I loved to her (*spoiler alert)

"Let's take his name as... Kai!" I spoke looking at the guy waving at me Huening Kai. He is a junior in our college who helped me a lot with things.

"Our junior? Ok, he is a good guy now tell me." "OK so...

He is a handsome guy who loves photography and she is a beautiful girl who loves flowers and plants. She is actually an owner of a huge flower garden and as you can guess he is a photographer, one day he was assigned a job.

That is to take the most beautiful and natural picture for a magazine. He was wandering around thinking deeply about his assignment. Suddenly he stopped after hearing giggles from the near flower farm.

Followed by a very sweet fragrance of the flowers. He turned and saw a young lady playing with 2-3 small kids. Only happy giggles were heard, without wasting a second He took out his camera and clicked a picture of them.

In the middle of the beautiful lavender farm as the sun was binding goodbye she looked like a goddess in the pic. And after some time he convinced himself to go talk to her and got her permission on the picture."

I ended as she looked at my eyes with her wide once. Was it.... bad...? I thought and licked my lips nervously. "WOW!!" she exclaimed as shifted her eyes toward the hanging yellow flowers in the sky.

"It's-" "Hey guys! Don't forget that we are meeting at lunch" a male voice spoke cutting her off in a hurried tone while placing his hand on my shoulder and walking away while passing a sweet smile.

It was non-other than my friends..... Taehyung... I looked beside me after he left to see my friend looking at my eyes wide. "Y/n...you....you were telling about him? The characters of the 'Kai' in the story you just said suits him ....perfectly...."

She said as I look down not knowing what to answer. She took my silence as a 'yes' and spoke. "But... Y/n ... he as a girlfriend....." "I know and I'm happy for him. He was just my first crush...don't worry I will get over him." But deep in my heart, I knew that I will not.

"Wow, Jimin isn't that your Crush under the Laburnum watereri Vossii tree?" "Hobi hyung... I don't think I should propose." "Why? You had a crush on her since high school.." "Yeah...but .... it's just I need time." "Haaa anything you say."

They both walked away and Jimin took a last glance at you his crush and thought. 'No hyung. She will never love me... she will only love him...and him only... Thank you Y/n...for teaching me that I can also love... goodbye... my love...'

"Here this is the book it's published," I said giving her the book I was reading. "Wow, it's your 1st book!!! Congratulations Y/n!!!" "Thank you I hope you enjoy it!!"

𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑦

Pic: Laburnum watereri Vossii

I apologize for any grammar mistakes hope you enjoyed it.

-18.6.22