𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖗 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊?-HK💙

Author POV~

"Okay all settled?" A young man asked his friends as they sat around in a circle. "Yap!" Everyone answered. "Let's spin the bottle then."  Hyun-Ae, the school popular girl spoke.

"Okay. Let the birthday boy spin 1st." Soobin the school crush spoke as everyone turned towards Heuning kai aka the birthday boy. "Okay if you'll are OK." He spoke picking up the bottle.

You're not very close with him but you had a HUGE crush on him. He was once your neighbor when you guys where 7. When an unknown boy pushed you accidentally he helped you and wiped your tears.

It was a mere crush of a 7-year-old. You where not interested in love as he moved out the same year he moved in on. Now after nearly 11 years you met him.

He look the same. Handsome and kind. But he forgot you. You both just had only one movement so you where not surprised.

Now, only you and Arin know about your crush on Heuning kai. She was a close friend of Soobin who invited you here. It was a bit awkward at 1st but Soobin's friends Made you comfortable.

"Y/n-ahh I wish the bottle lands on you while it's my turn." Your friend spoke to you as you playfully rolled your eyes. "I hope not!" You spoke focusing on the bottle as he spined it.

Landing on Chin-Sun, school popular girl and the girl who is well known for having a crush on Heuning kai. Well she spread out that on her own will. Kai rolled his eyes internally and asked her.

"Truth or Dare?" In an uninterested tone. "For you it's dare." She answered making his friends uncomfortable. "I dare you not to talk to me for the whole game." He spoke with a innocent smile making everyone in the room open there eyes wide.

His friends along with Arin laughed nodding as you giggled. She always irritated Heuning even after he rejected her so, this was deserved. She rolled her eyes while making a 'Hump!' Sound and grabbed the bottle spinning it.

The game continued, laughter and giggles where only heard there. As long as Chin-Sun stopped flirting with Kai everyone was enjoying the night doing dares and telling truths.

Finally the bottle landed on you while Soobin spinned it. Arin gasped in tiny and got up rushing towards him. As he asked you. "Truth or Dare?" As a born dare devil and someone who has a lot to hide you chose.

"Dare." Arin was on cloud 9 as she quickly kneeled down and whispered to Soobin. He turned towards her after she whispered something and whispered back. "Hay.. stop it no whispering." You told as she stood straight.

"Fine M'lady." She spoke walking back to her spot and sitting down. She gave you a weird smile as you cracked your knuckles being nervous. "Okay here my dare. I dare you to kiss the birthday boy." He ended as you quickly shifted your head towards Arin.