𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 to 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱 -SJ💜

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱
𝕾𝖊𝖔𝖐𝖏𝖎𝖓 one shot
By @Seven_plus_five

Author POV :

You walked along the cliff as the cold breeze hit your dry tears making your cheek go cold. Closing your eyes tight and taking a deep breath you still couldn't calm down and sat on the edge of the cliff.

It was a super sunny day so not more that 1 or 2 visitors where there. Dangling your feet at the edge of the approximately 100 feet tall cliff your grip on the cliff tightened as a sob escaped your mouth.

Suddenly your eyes shot open as you felt an arm shaking around your waist and pulling you up far from the edge. Being in shock you went stiff till the grip of the unknown person loosened.

"What was that...?" The man who pull you up asked in a soft tone as tears escaped your eyes. 'So... soft...' You thought hearing the voice as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Miss..?" He again called out slight shaking your shoulder as you wiped your tears. "Why..?" Was the only word you can get out of your mouth as you where still looking at your feet.

"What do you mean by 'why?' ? I can't just sit there and see someone making bad discussions!" He argued slightly increasing his voice but keeping a good control over his words.

"No... nobody ca-cared... why ar-.. are you..?" You tried your best not to sob in front of him but couldn't keep it in anymore as a sob left your mouth as soon as you finished your sentence.

"Mi-miss!" He panicked not knowing how to calm you down as he bent down to see your face and was shocked for a couple of seconds by your beauty. 'An angel... a literal one... gosh get it together idiot'

He thought to himself before taking his handkerchief and wiping your tears away. "Shh.. it's fine.. it'll be just fine.." he whispered as he lifted your face, the sun kissed your skin as your tears shined.

You slowly opened your eyes finding an fallen angel in front of you wiping your tears. He had huge eyes, slight tanned and smooth skin, pulpy lips. He looked like an ancient mythological God.

You finally claimed down as you took the kerchief from his hands.. "I'm so sorry.. I.. I just.." you shuttered being embarrassed. "Everyone has to cry at some point or the other, there is no need for apologize."

He smiled at you. As you felt your heart skip multiple skips. "Y/n.." You introduced yourself as he gave you a soft smile. "Seokjin." His smile was so sweet and soft, you shifted you eyes to the sea as fresh tears drops fell form your eyes.

"In my whole life... nobody every passed me a kind and sweet smile.... other that him.. and now you."  He followed you eyes and looked at the blue sea. "I know this world can be cruel but-" "There was no 'but' for me tho..."