My Enemy (Yoongi Bday Special) 💜

✨ The characters in this story are not form any searching sources they all are pure imagination and is from me.
✨ So non of these are related to real life.... Or are they..👀

{Y/n POV}

"Come on Y/n! I am hungry! Let's go to the restaurant! Its around the corner!" My friend spoke we both came to shopping since she is leaving for her higher education to a different country.

I nodded my head as we walked towards the restaurant placing our shopping bags beside us we got ready to order our lunch for today as the waiter came.

{Yoongi POV}

Another day another stupid day out.. My friend again forced me to come out with him this time blackmailing me. I gave up and went to a restaurant with them.

"Yes, we will have that.." my friend was ordering as I was sitting there looking at him soon the waiter left to take the order from the table behind us.

*time skips*

We finished our food and was ready to pay and go to our next destination of ours suddenly the waiter came back with a small bowl filled with cookies.

We both looked at him confused. "Sir, this is our restaurants special fortune cookies have them." he said placing 2 from them on the table.

{Y/n POV}

"Oh thank you sir." I said as he placed the cookies on the table and left. "Fortune cookies? You believe them?" My friend spoke raising one of her brow as I was exited for the cookie.

"Of course Not!" I said opening the cover. "Then? Why do you look exited?" "I get motivated by that.. I know sometimes they are bad.. But that makes me to think that I should not let it happen!"

I spoke up finally breaking the cookie as she opened hers "Well you have a good reason! Hope it's good." she spoke as she also broke hers.

" 'You and your crush will have a adventure of your choice' wow! This.." I said as I placed the paper down and started munching the cookie. "Well.. 'You and the person who are about to separate will not separate' ."

She read out with shining eyes. "Also don't get your hopes up high!" I spoke as we both laughed also munching her cookie. Suddenly I remembered

My cookie... My crush... Yoongi? Well we don't get along so well... We hate each other or.. He hates me.. But.. My heart fell for him.. My enemy is also my crush..

Adventure? Maybe a ghost adventure?

{Yoongi POV}

" 'You and your crush will have a adventure of your choice' hmm?" I read out.. "Wow! I Guess you and Y/n will go on a adventure!" He spoke as I gave him a so done look.

This, this is what he is blackmailing me with he somehow came to know about my crush on Y/n who is 'my enemy' but.. What can I do? Heart wants what it wants..?