𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊~JH💜

Jhope 1 short
Author POV~

Again being locked up in your room you sat on your bedside looking outside through the window. You are the Princess of the Kingdom. Considering your safety 1st your parents and brother decided to lock you up in your room. You would always look through the window wishing to escape this room. "Haaa..." sighing you got up from your bed standing in front of your balcony door. A sudden urge to escape crept up.

You held your chest and turned to the left. You found a huge halo vertically. It looked like a portal. Small steps led the way as it opened a land filled with nothing but greenery filled your view. Eyes wide open you peeked in as a handsome man peeked out of it. He looked around inside your room and extended his hand toward you. You looked at it confused. Then you noticed the steps ending on the edge of your bed.

After some hesitations, you held his hand and started to climb the stairs which led to the portal. You stopped at the last step one hand holding the young man and the other lifting your long dress to help you climb upstairs. The door opened but before you see who it was the young man pulled you inside the portal. As soon as you did your long frock turned into a small jumpsuit. It was free as your body can finally breathe now.

Being in absolute shock you looked around every corner of the place that was filled with nature. Being mesmerized you finally looked at the man. He was just the one whom you wanted to be your love. Dark hair, eyes of fire, a perfect body, and a sweet smile he just had everything you ever wished for a man.

"Myself Hoseok Jung." he introduced himself as your eyes were fixed on his. "Uhh... Um... Y/n... Y/n Park." you introduced yourself to. He smiled and extended his hand. "I have something to show you," he said as you look at his hand slightly placing yours on it. You looked at him as he smile... The smile somehow assured you that everything will end well. You both walked through the wood until the beach was close.

He loosed his grip on your palm as you walked closer to the sea. "I've only seen this in pictures... This look's much more mesmerizing..." you mumbled. "I... L...ow... Yea..." a robotic voice was heard as you shifted your eyes toward Hoseok. "u... Ell... Fera...? Es... Escape... Will... Ma.." suddenly everything around you started to fade away.

Everything went blank as you opened your eyes breathing heavily and found yourself in your room on your bed. "W-what..? How..?" you mumbled and tried to get up but held your hand as it started to hurt. You found it banded as if you go hurt there. You managed yourself and got up and stood in the same place where the portal showed up. You found blood on the bed corner where the portal ended. "Blood..?" you mumbled as a loud cheering sound was heard and you looked outside through the balcony.

Your mom the Queen was there going around the city. 'wait... If mom is there then most of the guards would be there... Including brother... I can escape now!!' you thought as you slowly opened the door of your room. 'the guard is not here!!' a huge smile crept on your lips as you stepped out you heard a mumbling sound as you quickly rushed down the hallway outside the castle. But there were a lot of guards than you expected you started to run.

You ran until you reached the gate until your heart started to burn until you ran out of breath. The gate was closed but a halo... The same portal that showed up in your room showed up at the gate. And without thinking twice you extended one of your hands as Hoseok from the other side again held in pulling you in. The last thing you heard was your brother's cry and the last thing you saw was his face.

You held your chest and breath heavily as Hoseok patted your back. "what did you say last time?" was the 1st thing you asked as a small smirk formed on his lips. "I love you. I don't actually believe in love at first sight but... After meeting you. I do." he ended as you smiled. "you know? You're my ideal type. My dream man. But I don't know anything about this world or you..." you tailed off as he nodded.

"so... You'll love me back if you do know?" he asked as you nodded. "%$#&@¶,∆" he said something but you didn't hear it. "I hope the next meeting lasts longer, if... You wish for me," he said as he hugged you. He body started to become transparent as your vision started to dim down. "next meet...?" and then you fainted.

"haa... Haaaa... " you breathe heavily as if you just came out of the water after a whole 5 minutes. You slowly claimed down as you were again in your room in your bed. "the hell?" you mumbled as you found your right arm bruised. That was the arm you extended toward Hoseok before turning back. "Whatever." you again mumbled as got off your bed. "Did you check up on her?" you heard your brother's voice as you rolled your eyes.

"Yes, your Majesty. Just now." the maid replied as you looked out through the balcony. "Stay here. And do your work properly. I'll assist you." he said to the guard. "I'm sorry your Majesty... I just used the restroom..." "I don't need it-." They continued their talk as you closed you're eyes and took a deep breath. "Hoseok... I want you. And no one else." you breathe out as the halo showed up again on the balcony in front of you. "Your last chance. Don't turn back." Hoseok said from the other side as you walked closer.

You need the door open as you extended your hand holding his. "DON'T TURN BACK." He yelled and pulled you inside. "YYYYY//NNNN!!!!!" he yelled. He fell to his knees as tears streamed down his face. "AHHHHHHH" He yelled as the maid and the guard looked down through the balcony. "Nooo... Nooo...". your brother mumbled as the guards took your lifeless body inside.

The end.

[For those who didn't understand. Y/n was imagining the portal and Hoseok. Whenever she thinks she is with Hoseok in the other world she has actually fainted in the same place. That's how she got hurt. This was altogether because she was desperate to Escape.]

-2.12.22