You DO NOT Mess With My Family

So, yes...I passed out AGAIN! I swear this is getting fucking old. I mean, if it was from an overload of orgasms then that would be just fine with me. But noooo! I have to pass out after always using my powers. What the hell? If I can't handle them, then why the hell do I have them? This is just getting embarrassing.
To add to my embarrassment of passing out, I wake up to several males voices arguing about what I did.
I groan and reach up to cover my ears. "Why are you all always arguing?" I whine. I roll over burying my face in fur. Inhaling, I scent Ryan. My eyes shoot open and I sit up.
"Ryan!" So you're probably thinking, she is so happy that he's alive, a joyous reunion. Well, if you think that then you have not been paying attention to my story because I react completely opposite!
"You mother fucker...." My mouth goes off in a tangent of colorful words that I will spare from you, in about seven different languages as I lung for him. His surprise is evident even in his wolf form, he whines and lays down on his belly watching me carefully. Arms band tight around me, stopping me from killing him myself. "Let me go, I'm going to kill him myself." I kick, scream, punch and continue cussing in every language I know, all while fighting Declan's hold on me.
Ryan doesn't move a muscle, just watches me with his ice blue eyes sadly.
All the anger, fustration, and fear have reached a boiling point in me, and I can't stop myself from exploding. Dec's arms around me are tight, he doesn't seemed bothered with my fighting.
"What did she just say?" I hear Easton mummer from somewhere behind me.
"Trust me, you don't want to know, Tinker bell." Collin replies, his voice sounding a bit bitter.
Eventually my anger drains down to nothing. And as suddenly as I attacked and started using every bad word I know, I slump and choke on a sob. Declan slowly starts to release me, allowing me to crumble to the ground, rocking back and forward, curled in on myself. I hear Ryan whine, he crawls to me on his belly and pushes his head under mine. I grab ahold of him and bury my face in his furry neck and sob. Ugly, painful cries leave my body. Thoughts of how I almost lost him filter through my mind.
I am not quite sure when I turned into one of those girls. You know, the one that cries all the time. Whose emotions are wild and uncontrolled. I prefer anger over the painful thoughts of losing one of mine and being a whiny ass bitch.
I grab the fur around Ryan large wolf face, "don't you ever do that to me again. Not ever!" I cry slash scream at him.
"Are all women this..." Arrin starts.
"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." Colton interrupts.
"Just wait till we get her pregnant." Jax says excited.
I ignore the words around me and just hold onto Ryan. What if I hadn't been able to pull that poison out? He would be dead. I would've lost him forever. Another ugly sob shakes my entire body.
"I'm ok baby girl. You did good. I'm here. I'm sorry." I didn't even realize Ryan had shifted back to his human form. His skin is warm but not feverish. I pull back to look at him, he takes my face in his hands and wipes my tears away with his thumbs. "I'm ok." His reassures me. That doesn't make me feel better, I have to check for myself. My eyes run across every inch of his body, double checking for wounds or perhaps those ugly green lines. There's not a mark on him. He's alive, he's ok, he didn't leave me. I fall into chest and hold him.
"I was so scared." I whisper into his chest. He holds me against him, running his fingers through my hair.
"I am so sorry Riplyn. But I'm ok baby, I'm here." He whispers back to me. His hands move across my back, my markings spark to life.
"I need you." My voice has changed, from whiney and upset to sultry and husky. My fingers dig into his shoulders, pulling him closer to me.
"I...uh...I think I'm going to get some firewood."
"Yeah, we need to check the priemeter."
"I believe we'll pay a visit to our prisoners."
Within seconds the once crowded tiny hut, is empty except for one, Colton.
"Riplyn." I turn my head and cautiously look at him.
"Please don't yell at me, I did what I had too." I plead with him, I am not in the zone to deal with an argument with Colt right now.
"I wasn't going to yell. You did good Riplyn. You did very good. Thank you." He says to my stunned face, he kisses my lips and leaves the hut.
"What just happened?" I asked still stunned.
"We'll talk about that later. Come here." He gathers me in his arms, lifts me up and takes me to the bed. Laying me down he crawls half over me and pushes the hair out of my face. I take the moment to study him. His dark hair falls across his forehead, his beautiful ice blue eyes stares intently in mine. His lips are so full, there's scruff on his strong jaw. His neck muscles are strained and his broad chest so muscluar. How many times have I fallen asleep on that strong chest, listening to the study beat of his heart? I almost lost that, I almost lost him. The thought again brings tears that cloud my vision of him.
"I thought I was going to lose you." I hiccup out before the tears start to fall again.
"Oh Riplyn." He pulls me into his chest and rolls to his side. Our arms and legs tangle together as he holds me tightly against him while I cry, I just can't seem to stop.
After a few minutes of tears, he pulls back from me, wiping the tears away from my face.
"I heard you, you know." He says quietly.
"What part?" I ask.
"Everything. I couldn't move, it was like I was paralyzed but I could hear everything going on around me. I'm proud of you baby. You handled this very well."
"I thought I would never see you again. I thought..." I choke on the words.
"Shhh, it's over. I'm here, I'm with you." His large hands travel down the side of my body and my breath accerlates. My heart picks up speed, my body turns hot.
"Ryan." I moan his name as he grabs one of my breast, thumbing my nipple and pulling mewling sounds of pleasure from me. I move my leg higher up his until it wraps around his hip.
"I need you." I tell him again.
"I know, I need you too." He whispers against my lips before taking them with passion. He's like a starving man getting his first meal in ages, the desperation he shows me fuels my own. He pushes me back so he is laying on top of me, his thighs pushing mine apart. I love the feel of his weight on me, of his now normal warm flesh pressed against mine. His mouth leaves mine as they travel down my neck, across my collarbone, between my breast, before sucking a nipple in his hot mouth. I arch underneath him, grabbing his hair and pulling him closer. My hips arch up, begging to be filled with him.
"Ryan. Please." I gasp as he switches breast.
"I love you Riplyn. You are my world..." He pauses as he slowly pushes into me. "You are my luna, the air I breath. I love you so much."
"Oh Ryan, I love you too. Please, don't ever leave me. I need you." He inches in and out until he is fully inside me. I wrap my legs around his waist and lift my hips up to meet him.
He makes love to me, it's not wild or out of control. It's slow, passionate, full of love. I need this, I need him, I need him like this. He whispers words of love to me the entire time. Never once losing control, never slamming into me. Every movement he makes with me is gentle, loving, caring and full of need.
My markings have never felt like this before, they tingle, yes but it's like they're working with Ryan.
"I want to mark you Riplyn. I want you to be mine for eternity." I nod my head, open my mouth to say yes, but the pleasure is too much, words won't form. His tongue runs up the left side of my neck, then he sucks on the tender flesh below my ear. I feel his sharp teeth graze over that same spot. Anticipation of his bite, of him marking me as his, has my hips trying to push up harder, faster. I need him, I need what he can give me. But he keeps it slow, calm, slowly building me up until...
His bite comes first, a bit of pain before my body explodes around him. I cry out his name, he growls mine as we find our release together.
Then I wait, my markings will pass on to him, so far it seems to be painful, but Ryan doesn't move away from me. He wraps his arms around me and turns us so we lay facing each other. That's when I see the glow on the front of his neck, up his chin, across his cheek and over his forehead. The black and silver swirls slowing inching their way across his skin.
I briefly wonder why I didn't have to bite him, but answer my own internal question when I see my bite marks from earlier. I had already marked him.
I lift my hand and trace his new markings, I can never get over the excited feeling when I see my marks transfer to my men. A thrill runs through me, he is mine.
"You're mine." I whisper with a satisfied smile on my face.
"And you are mine, forever." He says as he also traces the markings on my face. I feel our connection open, I feel every ounce of love he has for me, it floods through my body, mind and soul. His pleasure knowing I am his. That a part of my heart belongs to him. I relax against him and hold him tight.
"So what happened after I passed out?" I ask into his chest.
"I was able to shift and start healing." He answers.
"How long was I out?"
"Not long, an hour or so."
"Why was everyone arguing when I woke up?" I trail my fingers across his chest.
"They were curious to why you listened to Easton." He says, I can hear the unspoken question, he wants to know why too.
"I can't really explain it. I just felt that he was telling me the truth. I could...see it...in his eyes."
"I think he really cares about you." I know there's a but coming.
"But..."
He shakes his head, "I don't know, there's so much he isn't telling us."
"I know." I mumble.
"But...."
"Colton and Jaxon were talking about how a mating bond is stronger than a blood oath."
"Ok"
"What do you think?" I prop my chin in my hands on his chest and watch his handsome face while he thinks.
"I thought you were scared of him?" I sigh.
"I was...am a little...but he hasn't done anything since that time. And he was telling the truth about the power sharing. I also think, the Elf King hasn't treated him right. He has something over his head, using something against him."
"The Elf King is a ruthless man. Cruel. It would make sense. In order for him to get a fairy like Easton to do his bidding, he would have to have something over him. He isn't weak." I nod my agreement.
"I'm going to give it time, I don't think I need to make a decision right away." I say thoughtfully.
"I agree." We lay there in silence for a while before Ryan sighs.
"What is it?" I ask.
"The guys found the challengers." He says quietly and glances down at me.
"Are they still alive?" I ask with a chuckle.
"Barely." He laughs.
"Wanna go have some fun?" I ask my eyes lightening up from thought of beating the shit out of the assholes who almost tore my family apart.
"I prefer a different kind of fun but I guess we need to find out what we can." I nod, slid up his body and kiss him deeply.
"I love you." I mumble between kisses.
"And I love you. Now come on before I get side tracked." He says with one last kiss. I sigh but nod, it would be nice to go another round but I'm also excited about finding out some information.
~~~~~