Falling

My eyes fluttered open, sunlight streamed In through the crack in the closed curtains. I had to pee, but as I moved around I realized, we were laying in a puppy pile. That's the only way I knew how to describe it. Ryan was spread out on the bed on his back, my head laid on his chest. Half my body covered his, Jaxon's head was laid across my legs, his arms entwined with my legs. Colton was asleep on my back, his hand cupping one of my tits. I smiled, I thought I would feel awkward this morning after what I let happen last night. But strangely enough, I didn't. I felt fine, happy and in a state of bliss. I nuzzled my face into Ryan's rock hard chest, breathed in his scent of snow, woods and spicy male. Their bodies were so warm, a shifter side affect. But I loved it, there was no need for blankets around these three, between the four of us we could heat a room. I smiled and readjusted myself again. Colton groaned and mumbled something, his hand squeezed my tit and I giggled. A nip on my ass alerted me to Jaxon being awake. I turned my head and saw those moss green eyes awake, a smile on his face, I watched as he leaned down and kissed the top of my butt.

"Sleep ok?" He asked, sleep still heavy in his voice. I smiled back at him and nodded my head.

"Yes, did you?" He chuckled and nodded.

"Yep, had a really good dream too." His eyes darkened while he looked at me and I felt my face get hot.

"I bet, I am pretty sure I can feel the affects of your dream against my legs." He waggled his eyebrows and with a devilish look at me he pushed his hips forward and said happy dream stabbed my thigh. My eyebrows rose up, if I was an experienced woman I'm sure I would've helped him out someway. But I didn't really know what to do, I didn't know how to say it, how to start it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know what I could do, use my hand or mouth but the problem was, I just didn't know how to start. Do I say, let me help you, or just start doing it. I could feel his stare on me as I internally debated with myself on what to do. The whole time I thought about it, I could my face getting hotter and hotter. He chuckled, kissed the top of my Ass again, then gave it a slap.

"I'm gonna start breakfast." I nodded and he grinned and winked at me. I'm almost sure he knew what kind of thoughts were traveling through my mind.

"I have to pee." I stated and started the task of removing myself from our puppy pile. It wasn't easy, I accidentally elbowed Colton in his the head, he cursed and sat up blinking his eyes trying to wake up.

"Sorry." I whispered, he eyes landed on me and he sent me a gentle smile.

"If you wanted me up you could've at least shook me, you didn't have to elbow me." He said while rubbing the top of his head.

"Oops." I said with a 'sorry' face. I pouted, "I just have to pee, I wasn't trying to wake you up." I whispered because Ryan was still asleep.

"I'm glad you did, I might have been upset if I woke up laying on him." He motioned to Ryan, I chuckled and nodded.

"Good point." I said and pushed myself carefully off Ryan's chest. I thought I did pretty good, I managed to only wake up two of my three mates in my attempt to go use the bathroom. Who knew going to the bathroom would be such a task? As I was getting ready to climb off the bed, strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. I squealed, shocked and a deep chuckle filled the room.

"Going somewhere little one?" Ryan asked, his voice was deep and rough. Still sleep heavy, he pulled me back and kissed my spine. A shiver ran through my body, up my spine and back down.

"I have to pee and it seems to be quite a task." I giggled as he nuzzled his face in the back of my neck, inhaling me.

"You smell so good." It was a half groan, half growl. His arms tightened around my middle and I grabbed ahold them as he continued to run kisses up my spine and around my shoulder blades. I sighed contently, maybe I could give in to cuddling a couple more minutes before I couldn't hold it anymore. I leaned back against him, his fingers stroked my sides. My right side tickled, my left side started a low current of zapping and tingling.