Down For a Few Bites

After explaining everything that happened and what the Light Realm looks like now. My mates remain quiet. Some thinking, others, like Arrin is shaking his head in denial.
"That's not possible. The King is ruthless but...he wouldn't...he couldn't have...why would he destroy an entire Realm? It makes no sense." My thoughts exactly. He mutters to himself, stands up and begins pacing back and forth across the small room. I end up having to lift my legs up everytime he passes by me.
"Regardless, it happened. Now we need to figure out what to do about it." I say, Declan growls.
"Why do we have to do anything?" He spits out at me. Shocked by his attitude I snap back at him.
"You don't have to do anything if you don't want but I am going to do something about it. This has gone too far. First he sends two of my mates to kill me and then goes after Ryan. Destroying the Light Realm. Are you kidding me right now? Why are you being such a dick?" He growls, his eyes go black, hands fist up. I raise my eyebrows in challenge. Oh no, he didn't.
"It doesn't matter apparently, you've made up your mind again." With that he is gone in a blink, slamming the door close and shaking our home. I groan and bury my face in my hands.
"What the fuck?" I scream into my hands. "I swear if I have to deal with one more egoistical male around here I'm gonna start cutting off balls." I grumble in my hands, I wouldn't actually do it but I totally feel better saying it.
"I don't like that option." Jaxon says frowning, his handsome face scrunched up like he just ate a sour apple.
"You've got nothing to worry about babe." I say with a sigh. Rubbing my hands down my face I push off the bed and start for the door.
"I don't think you should go after him." Ryan winces when I glare at him.
"He won't hurt her." Collin says.
"He looked royally pissed to me." Colton says stretched out on the couch, looking completely at ease.
"I don't care how pissed off he is at the moment, I am dealing with this now." I growl. I'm glad I had the fore sense to get dressed before explaining everything. And what a cute little halter top dress I found. Yeah, yeah, leave me alone, when you lose as many clothes as I have then you learn to deal with dresses.
"Riplyn." I stop and look at Arrin, he hesitates, rubbing the back of his neck before saying, "be careful."
I sigh and nod, "he's pissed but Collin's right, he won't hurt me." I smile reassuringly at him and move for the door. Before my hand touches the door knob I am scooped up and flung over a shoulder.
"Are you freaking kidding me?" I struggle against Alec's hold on me. "Put me down! I have two working legs damnit." My struggles are futile, I already know this but I don't stop.
"I believe we have had this conversation already." Alec says calmly as he heads into the woods following Declan's scent. I notice Collin following as well.
"Obviously you didn't pay attention. Do I look like a damsel in distress?"
"Not even close." Collin says from behind Alec but looking right at me.
"Then put me down! I am not a helpless twat!" I yell, squirming against the strong grip wrapped around my thighs. I squeak when I feel a cool hand travel up the inside of my thigh. Then groan as the hand gets closer to my center. I squirm against his shoulder and Alec's hand slaps down on the back of my thigh.
"Agh! What the hell?" I try to turn but Collin grabs my face, he is smirking at me and I glare back at him.
"Stay still." He whispers, I , who has never been the best listener in the world, open my mouth to argue but he shushes my lips with his finger. "You're not a helpless...twat." He shakes his head at that, a grin on his face. Oh good, glad I can be amusing while I'm being treated like a sack of potatoes, AGAIN!
"We have a surprise for you." Alec says while his hand is sliding under my dress again.
"I don't like surprises." It comes out of my throat low and husky. Alec chuckles, bastard. Collin kisses my lips gently and smiles a full pearly white, little bit fangy smile at me.
"You'll like this one." I shake my head.
"Probably not." I mutter.
"Don't be such a downer."
"If I didn't feel like a sack of potatoes, again, then I wouldn't be." I snarl at them.
"You're too loud for a sack of potatoes." Collin says, I huff out a breath, Alec chuckles quietly again while running his hand up my thigh and under my dress.
This time when I moan, I don't squirm, it just feels so damn good. My body relaxes over Alec's shoulder as he continues his fondling.
When he pulls his hand away, I whimper and squirm. Another pop on my thigh.
"Ow, why? Humph." I glare at Alec again as he tosses me on my feet, my knees slightly wobbly do to his teasing. "That was not nice." I growl at him. He smirks and winks at me before taking a step back. Opening my mouth for another smart assed retort, I close it immediately when I feel moist heat behind me.
I spin around and gasp. We are surrounded at all angles by long, flowing vines hanging from the trees. A canopy of leaves and night blooming flowers above my head. In the center of the area there is a hot spring, bubbling up, steam wafting in the air. Soft moss covers the ground. Thousand of fireflies buzz around, there asses lighting up like small twinkling flames. The smell is amazing, warm water, sweet flowers, green life...peace settles in my core.
"Wow." My mouth hangs open as I take in every detail around me. The humming of life flowing through my body is amazing. The pulse of nature is strong here, pure. This is untouched land, how Alec found it, I don't know. But beautiful and romantic aren't good enough words to describe this place.
"You like it." It's not a question, but a statement from Declan who moves out of the shadows. Instantly, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, my heart starts to pound against my rib cage. Anticipation begins flowing through my body. They're up to something. I know it's nothing bad, they wouldn't hurt me but they have something up their sleeves. A shiver runs down my spine while I try to wrap my head around what they have in mind.
Mutely, I nod to Declan. His head cocks to the side. "Nothing to say?" His sarcasm is heavy and I glare at him, but still say nothing. He is in front of me on my next inhale of air. Looking up at him, tall, very dark and handsome, I swallow. There's a look in his eyes I can't interpret but it kick starts a more erotic breathing pattern.
"Are you scared?" Amazingly, I still don't say a word, but I raise my chin up defiantly. I am not scared, just nervous. He looks behind me after smiling at me. I have never tracked my vampire mates but right at this moment I can't help but not. Collin I can feel through our markings, he is close and off to my left side, Alec I track behind me, keeping my eyes on Declan, I track Alec as he steps up right behind me. The front of his body conforms with the back of mine. He reaches down and grabs my wrist. Pulling each one up, he kisses each of my wrist before wrapping a vine around them.
Thump, pound, thump, pound. Blood rushes to my ears as my heart beat increases. My breathing accelerates even more. I squeeze my thighs together and swallow. My arms are pulled up, then held above my head.
Alec's hands slide down the side of my body over my dress, stopping and resting on my hips. Declan nods his head once and Alec proceeds with slowly unbuttoning my dress till the front falls open.
"There are rules." Declan begins, of course there are! He steps up closer to me, I don't lift my eyes, instead opting for a neck view but unfortunately, Declan crooks his finger under my chin and raises my head up so our eyes meet.
He searches my face for what feels like forever before a gentle smile plays on his lips. I have rarely seen this side of Declan, he is so intense and usually stays in the background watching and taking everything in. His sweet smile loosens some of the knots that have formed in my stomach. His finger trails down the left side of my face to my neck, down between my breast. My body trembles with his touch, my lips part as I start to pant, eyelids begin to droop.
He nods at Collin, who moves behind me and takes my hair gently away from my neck and shoulders. Quickly braiding it and tying it with a vine.
Oh damn, I am pretty sure a ton of mortals girls got really excited from a popular book that started out this way.
"You know we would never hurt you, right?" His voice is calm and soft, gentle but sensual. I nod, completely and utterly entranced with him.
Pop!
"Agh!" The trance is broken. What the fuck?
"Answer me."
"Yes."
"Yes what Riplyn?"
"Huh?" Pop! "Fuck!"
"You know we would never hurt you, right?" Declan repeats.
"Yes. I know you would never hurt me." I say quickly to avoid another smack. My ass is starting to sting, I shift my body and test the restraints. I can so easily get out of them. All I have to do is command them.
"Good girl because we never would." Yea, says the vampire that is ordering the smacking of my ass.
"I know you can get out of the restraints you are in, that is more for your comfort level than anything else. Under no circumstances are you to undo your bindings. Are we clear?" I nod.
Pop!
"Son of..."
"Are we clear?"
"Yes."
"Yes what Riplyn?"
"Yes, we are clear that under no circumstances am I to undo my bindings." I push myself forward a little in a small effort to protect my poor ass. I glance back at Alec and glare at him, he just winks at me.
"Look at me." Declan commands from in front of me. I turn my head back to him, seeing him nod at Collin, I brace myself for another smack. Instead the halter tie around my neck is released and my dress floats to the ground, pooling around my feet.
I am probably the most uncomfortable I have ever been. I know what your thinking, she walks around naked all the time. This is true, but I do not stand, arms above my head naked, ever. My entire body is exposed, my hair is pulled away from my ears, all my markings are visible. And I have three hungry looking vampires soaking in every inch of my body. I shift restlessly and nervously.
Pop!
"Ow!"
"Stop squirming around." Declan says, I clench my teeth and ball my hands up into fist.
"Tell me, with one word, what you dislike the most." Declan turns from me and takes a few steps towards the hot spring.
"What I dislike?" I question.
Pop!
"Ouch!"
"One word Riplyn." I rack my brain trying to think of something but for some damn reason, nothing comes to mind. I see Declan nod his head and brace myself, my muscles tightening.
Pop!
"Portals!" I pretty much scream it, air rushes out of my lungs, my body arching forward. My butt has gone from stinging to throbbing. Strangely enough, I have never been more turned on, I trust them, and there has to be a good end. Right?
Declan smiles and chuckles, "ok, portals it is." He steps back up to me, I watch him wryly, waiting for the nod, then the pop on my poor behind. "If at anytime Riplyn, anytime you can't handle or don't like what we are doing to you, you say that word. No, will not work. Stop, will not work, but you say portals and we stop. Understand?"
I nod my head.
Pop!
"Agh!"
"Understand?" He ask again.
"Yes, yes, damnit." I scream.
Pop!
Pop!
Pop!
"Stop!" I yell it but the smacks don't stop. My hands clench the vine holding my wrist together, I grit my teeth against the sting. They are not hurting me, per say, no damage is being done. There will be no marks, other than a handprint or fifty! But no broken bones, no scars, no blood...or...hopefully blood.
"Riplyn." Declan remains calm while watching me closely.
Pop! I hiss out a breath and suck a another one in.
"I understand, portals, portals, portals." Declan holds his hand up immediately. Damn sexy jerks. I brace for another smack but nothing comes. Oh, thank you. My entire body sags, my head drops, the vines pull tighter around my wrist as I let them support my weight.
"Good girl, that was perfect." He says lifting my face. "Are you ok?" His eyes search mine, I search his right back. His eyes are back to that brilliant blue I love so much. The tenderness in his eyes, the gentle caress of his fingers, it gives me strength. I knew vampires were darker, liked different things. I guess I should've guessed they liked this kind of sex, bondage, submission.
"Yes, I'm ok." I reply honestly. One corner of his mouth lifts up and his eyes flash. I've pleased him and that makes me want to keep going. Collin's excitement seeps through our connection, giving me even more determination to keep going. I glance to the right to see Alec grinning like a kid in a candy store. Sucking in a breath I steel myself, I will keep going, for them, I will.
"Now the fun starts." Declan says with a husky voice. I swallow, this is gonna be interesting.