| 1 |

"Y/N!" Aaron calls down the hall.

"What?!" I call back.

"We have the girl coming today, I need your help."

Today Juliette Ferrars is coming from an insane asylum. It surprisingly didn't take him a lot to convince dad to let her come. Aaron is oddly obsessed with her, he says it because he wants to find a cure for mom. I asked him once if he needed my help with her and he just turned around and looked me dead in the eye.

"You know I can come with you today, only if you want."

"I only want you at the dinner that's it."

"I am capable of more, I check up on the soldiers all the time."

"So? that doesn't mean you can completely run a sector on your own, I have to leave now but I'll be back soon, ok."

"Bye Aaron, I'll see you soon."

This is the checklist that I have to do now that Aaron has left;

-Check soldiers
-Check supply levels
-Write the report for the capital
- Check with Delalieu 
And finally
- Have dinner with Aaron and the girl

I walk briskly down to the barracks, I need to make sure there is no contraband being traded or illicit activities happening. I know some of the soldiers are out/away visiting family or whatnot. One soldier is out helping Aaron bring the girl back. I feel bad for Juliette she can't touch anyone at all. To never feel the touch of anyone, a mother's hug, the touch of a sibling. Even if I don't tell Aaron I am really happy to have him, he can keep me grounded when nothing is stable. On our birthday we always stayed close to each other, before she got sick Mom told us to stick together and never leave each other. I enter the barracks and see dozens of faces look up at me. 3 quarters of the soldiers rise, and the others quickly realize what is happening.

"At ease soldiers," I say sternly. They all go back to whatever they were doing before. As I scan the room I see the face of my favourite soldier. I know I am not technically supposed to have favourites and I would never tell Aaron this. Kenji Kishimoto is my favourite even if he doesn't listen as well as others, he makes me laugh so much.

💖💖💖A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter stay tuned!!!!!!💖💖💖