| 22 |

Kenji's POV
I apologized to Y/n as I left. I had to tell Castle. I felt bad leaving her because I had been late to see her. I run into J in the hallway. Her panicked expression makes it evident what she's been told.
"Did she-"
"Yes." I cut her off. "Let's go, we've got to tell Castle."
I grab her arm and drag her towards his office. I slam the door open and Castle looks at me confused. I explain what Juliette and I have been told.
"We need more information to go off of. And can we trust these two?" Winston asks.
By this time Castle has called the rest of us. Lily, Winston, Adam, and some of the others.
"We have to. Plus Y/n wouldn't lie about that." I defend her.
"And what makes you so sure?" Adam I interjects.
"I just know, okay?"

Castle puts a hand on my shoulder. "Listen, if both of them have said something it's got to be at least a little true."

——————————————————
The next morning

Y/n POV

I'd been up for a while when a man walks into my room. I watch him cross the room towards me.

"Hello," He says. "My name is Castle."
So this is Castle. He's got dark skin with dreadlocks pulled into a long ponytail. I'm about to introduce myself when he cuts me off;

"I know your name. Now I wanted to talk to you, and you don't have to say anything. I've had the same talk with your brother. As you know you two are related to Adam and James Kent."

"I'm aware," I say, annoyed. He ignores me and continues;

"Both of them have powers or abilities. I think that you and your brother may have some too. We wanted to-"

"I do." I cut him off.

"You what?"

"I have an ability. At least I think I do. And my brother has one or two as well."

"I didn't expect that Miss Warner."

"Y/n, please. It sounds like you're talking to my brother when you say that."

"Y/n, then. What do you suspect your powers are?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure I can see Kenji when he's invisible. And as for my brother, he can touch Julliette, or at least I think he can."

"Alright," He hesitates. "Well, I'm going to offer you and your brother asylum here."

"What?"

"You are free to stay here, train, and help us."

"Really?"

"Yes, now I expect you'll want to talk this over with your brother?"

"That would be great."

"Okay, you will have to be watched but I'm afraid we can't give you any more privacy than that until we get an answer. I'll take you to him now. If you'll follow me?" He gets up and walks over to the room beside mine. He opens the door for me and Aaron looks up.

"Aaron," I say and run towards him. He pulls me into a hug. "I was so worried about you."

"Me too, Y/n." the door clicks and we're alone. "So... did Castle talk to you about living here?"

"Yes, what do you think?"

"Well, Father would kill us if we stayed here and it's honestly not a smart move but, if we accept it then we can get out of here easier."

"Oh, tha-that's actually not a bad idea. What if we stayed though? We might have a chance to be happy here."

"We can't do that and you know why, Y/n/n."