| 6 |

A/N hey guys!! long chapter here so prepare yourselves. enjoy!!!!!!!!!

A little while after I start working I hear a knock at my door. I get up and go to the door. When I open it Private Adam Kent is standing there.

"Hello Private. Can I help you?" I ask. 

"Warner has asked me to tell you he needs you in his chambers."

"Ok, you are dismissed then."

I wonder what Aaron needs. I walk down the hall and knock again on his door he opens it and ushers me inside. He motions for me to be quiet. I can see the girl's eyes moving under her eyelids. 

"Good morning." Aaron says breaking the silence.

The girl opens her eyes and looks at Aaron with horror in her eyes. She doesn't seem to notice me at all. She nearly falls off the bed. 

"Did you sleep well?" Aaron speaks again. She stares at the ring on his pinkie finger. He takes notice and pulls gloves over his hands. 

"It's time for you to go back to your own room." I say. Then and only then does she notice me. She stares at me standing in the corner of Aaron's room. She nods and tries to stand up. 

"You didn't eat the food I left for you." Aaron says.

 She grabs the water with shaking hands and drinks it. She then grabs the bread and takes a few bites of that. Aaron leads her out the door with me trailing behind like a lost puppy. I notice soldiers outside so I stand up and put a neutral look on my face. Everyone grips their weapons tighter as we walk by, either from the two of us together or her. I can see Aaron whisper in her ear and she responds with an angry look on her face.  Aaron brings her to an elevator and she follows him inside. I go in last and stand against the wall as Aaron has a conversation with her. I try my best to ignore them completely because that's not something I honestly add to. He has her pinned against a wall and she looks completely horrified. I nudge his back and he seems to get it. He backs up with a disgusted look on his face either for me or her. 

"Go back in your room and change." I say. 

"There are dresses in your armoire." He says.

"I don't like dresses." She says. I let out a small sigh on Aaron would notice but he doesn't, all his focus is on her. 

"I don't like seeing you like that either." And with that Aaron pushes her out with Kent and the elevator doors close.

"Aaron! What the heck was all that for!" I ask worry rising in my voice.

"Only a show, Y/N." He says in such a calm voice it makes me want to punch him. 

"Aaron, do you know how deteriorated her mental health probably is!" I yell at him. 

"Since when do you even care Y/N!" He yells back. I stop. He never really yells, at least not at me. He finally notices me and my emotions. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him. I'm looking right at him, we are almost the same height since he's only 5'9 and I'm 5'6. I wrap my arms around him and say;

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled. I just don't want her to get out of control and take it out on you." 

"It's ok Y/N/N." I hug him tighter. The elevator dings and we jump apart. We don't really show much, if any, emotion in public. We walk out confidently and right beside each other. A lot of soldiers look away. Only a few continue to look at us, one of them is Kenji. I look at him only briefly and smile as quickly as possible. We hear the elevator ding again and there she is with Kent standing beside her. Aaron looks her up and down and she says;