| 2 |

He looks at me and starts to smile when he sees that I am looking at him. I show no emotion on my face as I walk over to him. His smile gets bigger as I approach. When I reach him I say;

"Kishimoto, I require your services." 

"Of course Miss.Warner." He says as his smile disappears and he stands up, he is a lot taller than me. I motion for him to follow me and he does with no words. When we get to the hall my shoulders relax as do his. We like to spend time together even if we don't talk together. I will never tell Aaron about our friendship, he thinks that the soldiers are below us. That might be true but that isn't always the way I feel. 

"How are the soldiers?" Kenji is my inside man he tells me everything most of the time. 

"They're good, definitely nothing illegal happening," he says sarcastically. 

"Seriously?" 

"Yes, Miss.Strict" 

God, I like this idiot but he can be overbearing sometimes. 

"Ok then, I have to go and check bunks. I'll see you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, don't worry."

"I don't." 

We walk back to the bunks and Kenji returns to whatever he was doing. I check the bunk list my brother has left for me and start checking. I only find a bottle of whiskey in Seamus Fletchers' bunk. Now I can finish the rest of my tasks. I finish checking supply levels and figure we need to order more supplies in a few weeks. I decide that the report can wait until after dinner and I'd rather leave Aaron to deal with Delalieu. The last thing left to do is dinner. I have some time left until I have to go so I walk to quarters and flop on my bed. Today was long and it's about to get longer. 

💖💖💖A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Question, if you've read all the shatter me books, what's your favourite book and character?💖💖💖