| 7 |

I wake up to loud knocking on my door. I get up and walk to the door as fast as my tired body will let me.

"What! Oh, Aaron."

"Hello to you too."
"Sorry. Can I help you?" I try to ask in the nicest tone possible. 

"You look tired. do you even know what time it is?"

"Um, maybe. What time is it?" 

"It's 6:30."

"At night?" I say with a doubting voice. 

"No, in the morning. So either you went to bed crazy late and slept through your alarm or you went to bed at a decent time and still slept through your alarm." 

"The second one. I think I went to bed around 3 pm."

"May I ask why?" He asks, it's like he's never slept through his alarm.

"I don't really know, anyway why are you here?" I ask with a kind of bored tone.

"I want you to come with me. I'm going to wake her up and I want you there, but first, maybe you can get ready." 

"Yes, Bear." I used to call him bear when we were younger because he was always bigger than me. I don't do it anymore but I thought it would be funny. His face goes a little red.

"You have an hour and a half. Can you meet me outside the dining room by 7:50?" He asks calmly.

"Yes, I can." I say with a shake of my head.

"Ok, then. I'll see you soon then."

I close the door and run to my closet. I grab simple yet dressy clothes and rush to my bathroom. I manage to get ready with five minutes to spare and by the time I get to her room Aaron's already standing there.

"Took you long enough!" He says in a playful tone. There are no soldiers in the hall yet. I jab him in his gut with my elbow and he says;

"Let's go." We walk into the room together but I move to the table after he does. She walks in snd sits down opposite us. I look to Aaron to say something which he does;

"You look lovely." He could've said anything else but nope, that's not my brother. At least not with her. "Green really brings out your eyes." He continues. 

"What colour are my eyes?" She asks. I am completely surprised by this.

"You're not serious, are you?" I ask her.

"How old are you?" She asks Aaron, ignoring me.

"You care to know." He responds.

"I'm curious." 

Aaron gets up and sits beside her. 

"I won't answer your questions if you won't look at me when I speak to you."

"You want me to torture people against my will. You want me to be a weapon in your war. You want me to become a monster for you. Looking at you makes me sick." She says with an extreme amount of disgust in her voice.

"You're far more stubborn than I would have thought." I say. She looks at me and responds with;

"I'm wearing your dress. I ate your food. I'm here." 

Aaron and I are staring right at her.

"You did none of that for us." I point out.

"Why would I?" she pauses and then adds; "What are we doing in this room?"

"Ah." Aaron finally speaks up. "Breakfast and then I give you your schedule." He presses a button on the side of his chair and the trays are whisked away. 

"I usually eat with Y/N, but figured that you and I should be more thoroughly acquainted. Especially since we'll be spending so much time together." He says. He doesn't even eat with me anymore how nice.  I get up to leave because I need to start working but before I go I turn back to them and say;

"We're 19 by the way." She looks at me confused. "He's fairly impressive for his age isn't he?" I finish with a sarcastic tone underlying my voice and with that, I leave.  

A/N I might have to make some stuff up in the next chapter because there isn't a lot of warner in the first part and there will definitely be more Kenji. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you soon!!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖