Chapter five

Camila's POV

Have you ever looked at someone and thought holy fuck? Yeah, that just happened to me. Lauren was her name, I've heard about her. Not only from Dinah but Sargent Shawn, I would always overhear him saying she was amazing with a gun.

And I don't doubt it one second, currently, she is shooting all of these zombies in the head. From afar without looking in the peephole of her gun. She was so hot, her green eyes, her toned muscles in her all-black shit. Oh my god, the way her arms flexed in her skin-tight shirt.

Back to the fact we're getting fucking shot at.

"IN THE STORE NOW" Lauren yells as we all dash to the supermarket on the right side of the sidewalk.

"Can't you just call them off?" The older gentleman asks.

"It's doesn't work like that-" before Lauren could finish the old prick charged at her.

"You bitch! YOU'RE GOING TO CALL THEM OFF!" He yells in her face, I was not about to have that.

Pulling out my gun I point it at his head, "Do you wanna live?" Before I allow him to finish I continue.

"It's obvious you do, and Lauren is the one who is fucking helping us. So why don't you just back up or I'll shoot you in the head." I hear Dinah whisper damn.

     The old prick let's put a sigh putting his hands up he backs away, from a tough-looking Lauren who didn't look faced at all.

     "While we're here collect food and use the restroom, but as pairs," I say putting my gun away.

     "FINALLY!! I gotta piss" Dinah says, she puts her arm over Amanda who agrees. They laugh and make their way to the restroom with Andy. I'm glad he didn't go with the asshole whose name I didn't even learn, I don't trust him.

     The older lady and the man make their way throughout the store. Lauren and I stay there in silence before she speaks up.

     "Thank you for that," she says gratefully.

     I smile at her "Of course, he was being a dick and you're helping us, he could be a lot nicer" she smiles nodding. She makes her way past me, I feel her hand on the lower of my back. I try not to gasp at the contact.

     Once she's in the restroom I walk around the store looking for food and water.

     I grab a backpack and put everything in there, I grab a pocket knife and also put it in there just in case.

     Then I hear a faint explosion. The bombs. They're blowing up the place. HOLY SHIT.

     "GUYS!" I yell they all come running out from where they were.

     "What's wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Lauren asks bombarding me with questions. I ignore the butterflies I get knowing she cares.

     "THEY'RE BLOWING UP THE PLACE !" I holler anxiety taking over. Dinah goes to the window to see a huge fire in the distance.

     "Holy shit," she says.

     Lauren grands my hand in hers and leads us to the door.

     "Let's go!" Lauren says but once she steps on the sidewalk a bullet zooms past her. Oh right, the bitch on the roof.

     "OH SHIT" Lauren yells, her walkie goes off.

     "LJ? You switch up?" A male voice comes out through her walkie. Lauren groans.