Epilogue

Camila's POV

2 years later...

"What can you say the virus affected you and the people around you?" The Interviewer asks me as I sit in front of about ten people. They all asked similar questions but In different ways.

It's been 2 years since the outbreak and everything is officially back in order. London is now rebuilt, the bases are back in order, the Texas base we were at is clean and they have banished all the zombies. But there are still some lurking around, most important rule... don't ever pass the wall.

"Well, it did help me and my best friend realize we were in love with different people. They are happily married and in 28 weeks my fiancé and I will be getting married." I smile as memories of Dinah and Normani's wedding flash through my mind and smile as I remember how Lauren proposed to me.

Flashback:

"Lauren where are we going? And why the blindfold?" I ask feeling a bit nervous as Lauren guides me to what I hear is a forest.

"My love, why all the questions? Don't worry I'm going to protect you" She says squeezing my hand three times as an I love you. I squeeze it four times as an I love you more.

"And here!" She excitedly says I feel her walk behind me, finally, a little light hits my eyes.

My mouth goes a gap as I stare at the view. It was a small picnic blanket with a basket, a bunch of candles, and the moon shining dead center in the middle. We were on top of a cliff and that was the least of my worries, what if there were zombies in the forest.

"Don't worry beautiful I have some backup In the trees" she says winking at me as I look into her green eyes.

I catch her lips in a kiss she kisses me back.

I hear a walkie "Come on Lauren do it!" I hear Dinah. Confused I look at her she rolls her eyes.

"Way to go Dinah! Now I have to do it!" She says into the walkie annoyingly.

"What's going on?" I ask confused Lauren sighs. She reaches into her back pocket and pulls out a velvet box she gets done in one knee.

I gasp, "Lauren-?" I ask as she opens the box. I gasp again. The ring was a big diamond with a bunch of little diamonds around it. It was gorgeous.

"Camila, I know this is probably not what you were expecting. I just wanted to finally get this over with because it's king overdue. I just want you to know I love you. More than words could ever explain. When I first saw you my heart explode, and when I first ever saw you I couldn't take my eyes off of you." Lauren says and I smile fondly at the memory of her telling me about that one time when she was at her post.

"I heavily believe you were meant for me, think about it Camz...we fell in love while the world around us was going to shit. You make me the happiest I've ever been, and that day when I turned and you turned me back I knew, we were going to be the best couple out there. We will always love each other more than anything and so much. But just know I love you way more ok?" She says and I laugh through my tears.

"So, Camila Cabello. Will you marry me?" I immediately nod my head as she smiles brightly. Standing up she grabs the ring and puts it on my finger.

I wrap my arms around her tightly and hug her, I pull away and kiss her lips hard with love and passion. She does the same and holds my waist tightly. Cheers and clasp come from the forest as my whole friends come out and greet me. Andy and Amanda jumping around happy that I said yes.

She whispers to me "I love you so much, my love" I smile up at her.

"I love you so much more, Mi Amor"

End of flashback.

The interview ends and I walk off stage. Ally and I along with my friends and fiancé had become famous due to our discovery. I gave all the credit to Ally and Andy.

I take a sip of my water in my dressing room.

"Hello beautiful" I hear Lauren and immediately smile. I turn around and she smiles at me handing me a single rose. I smile wider than ever and wrap my arms around her neck, she wraps her arms around my waist.

"You did so amazingly my love!" She lowers her voice.

"And you looked so hot up there with your legs crossed, this black dress fits you so fucking well." She stops talking for a second and her hands lower down and she grabs my ass.

She pushes me into her as far as our bodies would let us. I groan into her ear.

"And your ass looks perfect," she says in my ear and bites my lobe. Before she could kiss me there was a knock on the door. She smirks and walks over to open the door.

"Hey, Andy and Amanda," Lauren says she smiles brightly at the two kids...well teens.

Andy was now 14 years old and Amanda 16, we adopted them as our own. Andy runs up to me and hugs me Amanda crashes Lauren into a hug. And then they swap.

     "Mom your eyeliner is a little messed up! Let me fix it" Amanda says as she puts her purse down she grabs her eyeliner and reapplies it on me. I live when they call me mom it makes my heart swell with love.

     "Perfect! Now come in we gotta go, Norminah is waiting for us" Norminah was Normani and Dinah. When they were both waiting for me and Lauren it was 'We're just waiting on Camren' and it's the same thing switched.

       I grab my things and grab Lauren's hand as we walk out of the room with Andy, and Amanda in front of us laughing.

     We walk outside and cameras start to flash brightly in our faces. By now big Rob and his soldiers were helping us get into the car.

     "Finally! I've been waiting on y'all for ages" Dinah says as we buckle our seat belts.

      "Oh ever!" I mumble at them rolling my eyes playfully. Lauren puts her hand on my exposed thigh, I move closer to her cuddling into her arm and side. She places kisses on my forehead and whispers little cute things to me.

     On our way home we all fell asleep, except for me. Lauren had her head rested on my shoulder I watch her.

     I kiss her head gently and squeeze her hand three times. Turns out she was awake. She squeezes my hand four times and I smile ever so lightly.

     "I can't wait to marry you," she says mumbling into my shoulder loud enough for me to hear.

     I was about to respond but she speaks, "and have sex with you after"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAM! Last chapter y'all 🙅‍♀️🧢 TELL ME WHAT YALL THOUGHT ABT IT! I'm gonna be writing more books soon stay tuned🤞😮‍💨😜😋 COMMENT WHAT YALL THOUGHT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE! SEE YALL IN LIKE A WEEK WITH MY NEW BOOK! Which I will be posting hopefully next week. But if u want updates or want to vote on my next book follow my insta camrenxsunxmoon BYE YALL!!