Chapter eight

Lauren's POV

I was next to get swabbed but Ally wouldn't let anyone touch us. She's changed so much in a good way of course. She never cussed she didn't like it. She would scowl at us when we cussed so I wonder why all of a sudden things are different.

She must have noticed I was thinking.

She swabs my mouth.

"I know what your thinking LJ, why I'm cursing so much, why I'm more stern, and hilarious" I chuckle and nod my head.

"Your Allysin," I say she smiles lightly.

Next, she grabs a pair of scissors and looks for a non-noticeable piece to cut.

"I know but this field...changed me. At first, I didn't like it, but it's helped no one is mean to me because they're scared, it's better that way. This field is... not for the weak." Ally clears her throat as she cuts a piece of my hair.

"Enough about me tell me about your little crush on my little Mila" Ally says making me choke on the water she just gave me.

"I- I don't have a crush on Camila," I say with widening eyes.

Ally rolls her eyes "LJ! Stop playing games you either like her or you don't. I think you do with the way y'all were looking at each other. How y'all tried to hold hands but we're scared. Just kiss her or fuck her in the back rooms. Just don't let me catch y'all, I ain't got time to be horny" Ally jokes and I laugh with her.

"Your funny Ally, but yeah I do get a little crush on her. Who wouldn't though you know?" I smile as an image of Camila pops into my mind of her laughing at something I said.

"Good to know LJ now go bring Dinah in let Camila know she's last" I nod my head and walk out.

"DJ you up, sorry Cami your last" Camila playfully pouts. Mani was searching for food since she was the first one done.

"Don't pout pretty" I say and she pouts harder trying not to smile.

I look to the ground "oh you dropped something" I say she looks down.

"What?" She asks looking around.

"Your smile," I say her breath catches in her throat, and smiles brightly at me. Her pearly whites shone so brightly.

"There's that smile," I say she leans in kissing my cheek, and cuddles into my side.

"Ok, Chancho you're up! Dinah says coming out of the room with a smirk." Camila gets up meeting Dinah halfway.

Dinah whispers something to her Camila looks weirdly at her but Dinah just smiles widely.

Camila entered the room. About ten minutes later she comes out sits next to me.

"Where's Dinah?" She asks me.

"Food or something I don't even know" Camila lightly laughs, I look at her and she looked fidgety.

"Are you ok?" I ask her as I sit up lord studying her movements. She looks up feeling shy.

"I have a question" she looks up at me meeting my eyes for a moment.

"Would you ever date someone during the literal apocalypse?" She asks taken back by the question I tilt my head in thought even though it didn't need much thought. Of course, I would. Her. I would date her.

I nod my head yes, "yeah I have someone in mind" I smile at her she relaxes.

She quietly says "would that person be me?" I nearly choke.